Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

TTC Over 40 Group

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty
I'm 48 and met the love of my life a few years ago. I've been thinking about having a baby constantly in the recent year. I'm healthy...
I just turned 52 and two years ago I was tested and found out that it was possible that we could get pregnant on our own so i had a tubal...
My partner of almost 5 years and I were trying to conceive naturally for 6 months without success. My partner experiences delayed ejacula...
Hello all, I am so glad i found this site. I will be 41 this month and my doctor just prescribed clomid for me. I am worried that I ma...
Is there any other person close to my age on here that is pregnant? I have 4 grown children 20, 21, 23 and 25. I lost a baby girl at the ...
Hi everyone - Has anyone looked into embryo donation? I've had 3 failed IUIs and 3 failed IVF's, so we're looking at other options. ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.