Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

TTC Over 40 Group

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty
I am expecting my pregnancy results tomorrow. I am 42 and after my husband had a vasectomy 14 years ago we have decided that we wanted an...
Hi I am 44 years old and have been trying trying to conceive for 2 years, i cannot afford ivf treatment and wondered if anyone has any su...
I decided I'm concentrating on getting both of us as healthy as can be, so I can say that we gave it our best shot. I'm thinking that if...
Trying TTC after miscarriage in January. Anybody over 40 TCC or pregnant naturally???? Am I too old to keep trying??
Michelle Duggar is expecting baby #20. She is 45 now and is trying to stay healthy to ward off any complications. She's kind of surpris...
I thMelatoninMelatonin, is a natural hormone produced in the pineal gland in the brain and helps regulate sleep patterns. By resetting th...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.