Aa
A
A
A
Close

TTC Over 45 Group

For all us woman 45 or almost 45 trying to conceive. Weather it be natural or with the help of fertility treatments.
1 - 12 (of 54) questions
Hello Ladies, Not sure how active this board is but I wanted to say hello. My husband and I are starting mini-IVF in December of this ...
Anyone hear of embryo donation?It was brought up to me by a Doctor.I am 47,we have been ttc for 7 years.We have gone to many fertility cl...
Well I am now going thru a 2nd miscarriage. July 8th would have been my due date for the 1st one that ended with a missed miscarriage tha...
Anyone have a hysteroscopy to enhance chance of pregnancy? My RE gave me one prior to DE transfer and I got PG and now he thinks I should...
I had one failure in IVF. They retrieved three eggs but they waited them to fertilize naturally of course it didn't happen because of my ...
Just checking in on all my TTC over 45 Sisters. I just wanted you to not give up and keep the faith! My little Ella is such a beautiful b...
We have an egg donor who is willing to donate eggs voluntarily . But because of cost of the cycle, drugs etc we are looking for a couple...
How much an egg donor cost?
Hi Girls Im 45 and really want to be a mum, and carry. I am using an egg donor in Thailand, and about to go back for the my third tran...
I run away from it today :) I couldn't do it. I have fibroids and they were going to check the location, with no sedation but I couldn't ...
Hello Ladies!!! :) This is my first time in the group. I will be 45 on Christmas!!! (Yes, I am a Xmas baby :) Never been pregnant. Just r...
Hello ladies, I just joined this group and I wanted to introduce myself. I am 48 years old and have two children, one girl (9) from a sp...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.