Aa
A
A
A
Close

TTC Young Group

For all the girlies who are young but are TTC! You´re not alone!
1 - 6 (of 23) questions
So its almost time for af. Took a hpt this morning it was a bfn. The reason why was because I thought I was 16dpo according to another ap...
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now. In the process I found out my thyroid was not working correctly. S...
I’m extremely amazed that I am not the only one on this boat. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for the past two years. Th...
Hi everyone. I am not TTC, but would like to know everyone's opinion on why they wanted to TTC at a young age? I've seen many on here who...
Heyo lovlies. I am currently 2 weeks late however I went an got bloods done at 11 days late and they came back negative, even though I go...
Hey ladies anyoneone here with success stories lets hear them
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.