Aa
A
A
A
Close

TTC after Mirena Group

For women who have had the Mirena removed and are trying to conceive. It's hard finding someone who is going through exactly what you are. This is a place for women to come together so we can compare and contrast. What are you using or going by? BBT, CM, OPKs?
1 - 6 (of 11) questions
I need help I have had the iud mirena in for 7 years after giving birth to my daughter. I had normal periods before I got pregnant and ...
OK so I am very new at this so if I am in the wrong forum let me know. I had my mirena put in Aug. 2011 after the birth of my first daugh...
Is it normal or am I pregnant? I had Mirena removed 7 days ago. I have experienced breast tenderness, and exhaustion, and lower back pain...
ok ladies i had my mirena placed jan of 09 and removed sept 2012 since then ive had problems, my man and i have been trying to conceive s...
Well ladies I am here to ask for some prayers, crossed fingers, and baby dust.. I am really hoping and praying for that BFP tomorrow!! ...
Hello ladies, I am new here my name is Stephi I just had my Mirena removed on June,28th,12 and we are actively trying to get pregnant....
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.