Aa
A
A
A
Close

TTC using Vitex Group

Using Vitex and TTC with PCOS
1 - 6 (of 6) questions
Hello all, I am 30 yrs old & 115 lbs I have irregular perioed when i was 15.My Gyna gave me Clomid and i took 5 round but no BFP Now i s...
I was wondering if ther was an success stories out there using vitex?
I was doing research on conceiving naturally back in June 2011, came accross a reading on Vitex and red rasberry leaves. I also came acr...
This is for the prople who posted before about using vitex.... You said that i wld repost about ur vitex stories! I am dieing to know wh...
I started taking vitex and my my my... i started cramping the very next day... It's been a week since ive started vitex ans i am still cr...
I am taking Vitex for two cycles now and have to say I LOVE it, If your TTC with PCOS you sould try it. It works wonders and makes your h...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.