Aa
A
A
A
Close

TV TV TV! Group

do you love reality TV?...biggest loser? ..survior??..bad girls club?..dancing with the stars?.. american idol?..real world/road rules challange?...any tv shows??...well im a total reality tv junkie and love every min of it!!.. and would love to talk to everyone else who watches these or any shows....lets chat!!!
1 - 6 (of 11) questions
hey all how is everyone?....this group has been pretty dead lately!.....lol nobody watching tv anymore?? hope all is well!...
Anyone here watch Jerseylicious, Survivor, and Real Housewives (all of them) ?
Who watches the Housewives on Bravo? I have watched all of them from Atlanta to New York to New Jersey to Orange County. Which one is y...
Real Housewives of Bev Hills tonight. Anyone watching?
so farrah finally said what happened to her baby daddy... my heart broke for her, then i google her and saw pics of them together and it ...
is anyone into big brother?.....i havent watch all the rest of the seasons but this one is pretty good, and on showtime there is a bigbro...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.