Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 6789) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Alright well I went pee and my pee was a normal color but when I wiped, there was a light pink color on the toilet paper. I'm 17 and I ne...
27 answers | 3 comments |
There is a hard bump on the lips on my vagina and it really hurts when I touch it. I’ve had sex once but with protection... it hurts and...
Hi, I’m an 18 year old female. My menstrual cycle is always regular I track it on an app, 30 days is my cycle. Anyway, my last period was...
Hi, I'm here because I am never hungry anymore. I can't even remember when this started happening, but my parents and sibling have notice...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I've been popping these suckers once in a while. Last night I felt a sore little bump underneath my nipple, very tiny but there. I squeez...
The soreness I thought was normal until I realized it hurt a little and now there's this heavy amount of discharge coming out of me that ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi! I'm Sydney, and I'm a relatively healthy, 5'5, 120-ish pound 15 year old girl. I've never really experienced any major health issues,...
2 answers |
i masturbait for no reason at all i randomly get horny and masturbait and i really want to stop. noone knows about it except me, id be em...
2 answers |
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here. I have this issue surrounding my toenail, underneath the nail there is a hard white ...
1 answer |
I’m 14, still a virgin, I’ve never actually had a boyfriend, and I’ve missed my period for 3 month now!?! I first got my period when I wa...
1 answer |
Hi, I've got a question. I'm going to be 19 years old in August and I am currently 4'9'' 1/2. My doctor says I'm done growing and prob...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I just had this pain on the left side of my face. I just experienced this this morning. it went for an hour then it disappear, and sudden...
2 answers |
So basically, I had my first kiss. And it was amazing. My boyfriend and I are pretty much perfect for each other. I don't know how to exp...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am a married woman. Me and my spouse choose condom as our family planning method. But I always having boils in the vaginal area. Can co...
1 answer |
Around August of last year, I suddenly stopped being hungry. I literally woke up one morning with no appetite, and it’s been that way eve...
1200615 tn?1265345480
Ok, so I'm 15 years old. I just consumed about 3 teaspoons (about 1 tablespoon of nutmeg) Am I going to die? Or what's going to happen? ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I went to pee and when I did it was difficult, my foreskin was tight and felt as if there were a blockage in my urethra. Also, an outburs...
1 answer |
My panis gland is white in colour it is very sensitive, it is very sensitive, it doesnt look like smegma, nor it is sticky, i feel it lik...
2 answers |
Im 16 years old and have known that its not really normal to not be able to pull back my foreskin. I thought it would just loosen or do i...
3 answers |
Hello I'm 14 and I'm in the 8th grade I'm kind of having anxiety so I really didn't want to talk to my mom about this but I haven't had m...
1 answer |
A
A
Teen Health Community Resources