Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Health Community

Okay, so I've had this problem for a long time about pubic hair shedding. I often shed hair throughout my cycle and I also have very tend...
Sunburns hurt. But they happen and knowing how to make yourself more comfortable during summer is a good idea if you get one. The first...
1 week ago my boyfriend came back into town (on work term in Chicago for his mechanical engineering school.) We agreed not to have sex be...
So basically Saturday (April 20) I was fooling around with my boyfriend and we were pleasing each other . He fingered me everything felt ...
Basically me and my boyfriend were messing around the other day and he wanted to finger me but since it was my first time I was scared so...
errm i feel awkward writing this and embarased but on my ball sack i have white spots and there rock hard i am worried its something bad ...
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?