Teen Mental Health Issues Community

This community is for questions and support relating to teen mental health concerns. Discussions include managing depression, anxiety, family and school issues, and self-esteem.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 1370) questions
when im alone in my room or when im in a place where im comfortable like anywhere in my home (with my family preset as well) i will go in...
1 answer |
sooo I dunno last November my mom found out I'm trans, and I was grounded up until a few weeks ago for it. she would tell me that she ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So basically There are a few things I need to ask about. So I find out my uncle has mild Tourette’s and I look into it and I exhibit quit...
1 answer |
Help or some guidance. my 12 years old autistic daughter behavioral gotten worse as far anger and repetitions, anxiety and mood swings...
1 answer | 1 comment |
How can I tell my doctor I think I am depressed??? The only time I go to the doctor is when my mum takes me to get more medication for AD...
35 answers |
I am 17 now and I have been suffering from depression and anxiety for about two years. I have also had bulimia in th past, which I am cu...
1 answer |
I talk to myself out loud when I’m alone. I have conversations just by myself and go through scenarios with other people. It’s lik...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I’m 14 and I’m going into high school next year. For the past year and half, two years I’ve been really different. A lot of people say it...
1 answer |
Hi I am 16 and I am in highschool. I'm really good at what I do a lot of people tell me that I am real smart but I have a problem. I can'...
3 answers |
I really love someone but I think that I am too damaged
2 answers |
First off: I don't do drugs, drink any alcohol, or cut myself. I used to be pretty popular, but now my friends seem distant. I’m havi...
3 answers |
Every single time when i go near then that I know that I'm not alone but I feel alone and I get anxiety aftr that
Okay, i'm sorry that this isn't about me. But, recently i've been so stressed with my boyfriend's depression. He is 13, i am 14, and we'r...
1 answer | 2 comments |
how can i just stop
2 answers |
well for a start I have always been depressed but for a year or so its gotten out of hand. My parents were like monsters when i was like ...
1 answer |
I ******* hate myself, I look my self in the mirror I and I don’t see myself anymore all I see is a shell of who I was, it’s not like I w...
2 answers |
i'm a 17 year old boy & i am struggling with depression and anxiety for about four years, since my depression has begun i have always fel...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I’ve had depression since last summer and it was really bad then.I would lay on my bed for hours and stare at my ceiling doing nothing,(n...
1 answer |
I have been dealing with this condition for 3 years :( I have low self steem now because of this fly I dont even know what i should do :(...
3 answers |
Thank you to specialmom for her answer to my last question. It answered some questions and led to a few more. From anyone's experience do...
2 answers |
Teen Mental Health Issues Community
1.43k Members
1.37k Questions
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.