Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Mental Health Issues Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
I am a 15 year old male.I have always knew that I don't have a good general knowledge. I don't know history, geography etc. very well. Fo...
I have taken tramadol for migraines since i was 13. Theyre infrequent now but i have a reaaallyy bad one. I take my naltrexone at 7 am, a...
My doctor recommended I take Zoloft, a medication for my depression, anxiety and panic attacks because therapy, mindfulness, and other st...
In this day and age, teens are more and more vulnerable it feels with depression and anxiety on the rise as is teen suicide. Navigating ...
I'm a seventeen year old girl and I think I might be depressed. I don't do drugs or drink any alcohol, and I don't cut myself. I...
She has a sick friend, and they are very close to each other. The doctors said that her friend has only a year left.(he is not in the hos...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.