Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
21 - 40 (of 5372) questions
So me and my girlfriend, both being virgins and not having condoms, have decided to try something new. We did anal about three times over...
Is it possible to be pregnant from dry humping with clothes on? even if it is pre ***? I have a few questions. My boyfriend I wer...
I m vergin and never had sex but i did oral sometimes n also i often masturbate. But i m afraid of getting pregnent.My bf n i met after a...
My last notes period was June 4th-June 13th and I had protected sex on June the 28th(condom). I think it’s also worth noting that it was ...
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now, my period is reall...
I’m about to turn 16 and I’ve been dating my bf for about a year we finally decided to touch ourselfs he was fingering me his penis was i...
Hi. I expected my period to come 8 days from now (July 4) .. 3 days before my expected period (July 1) I had unprotected sex. I have a 32...
I'm 17 and have had my period for over a while now. I started when I was 12 but it has never really been consistant I would miss days mon...
alright, here’s the deal. my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on june second. that would be a month and day from that point today. he...
I’m 13 I had sex unprotected and I have this brown discharge for the past two days what is wrong with me
Hi, i'm a 23 year old living the US, in november I had a big family reunion with at least over a hundred people. While there I met my thi...
When he tried to stick it in, he was wearing a condom, but we couldn't do it bc I was too tight, he didn't have precum when he rubbed his...
I haven't had my period in over a month. I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago, I took a pregnancy test today and it was positive. Coul...
Hello. So I have this scenario where my girlfriend is playing my d*** while we're on a trip to her home. But she's playing it from outsid...
I was with my boyfriend and he was jerking off.. he cummed on his hands then wiped it off with a tissue ( he wiped it off properly). Then...
I'm 15 and pregnant. My boyfriend just broke up with me. I can't do this alone I don't even have any friends. How do I get him back to he...
I’m really worried
Hello! Im 16 and I havnt had my period in over 3 months but I am still a virgin. This is the longest ive been withought one, sometimes I'...
I started my period on the 19th August 2016 and they have varied but I normally always have one at the end of the month, I think it may b...
I had unprotected sex after ovulation and once on the day after my period ended. every time he has pulled out correctly. my breasts are...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.