Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
41 - 60 (of 5323) questions
My boyfriend came however, the *** didn’t touch his hand. He changed clothes and then i’d say in no less than 10 mins, he touched my vagi...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello. Okay so on the 17th of March me and my bf had protected sex with a condom. As far as I know the condom did not leak or break i...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex -my boyfriend also did not pull out- two days before my period ended. I am also on birth control, but had been off ...
1 answer |
Hey I'm 14 my period hasn't come for a month but I'm a virgin I haven't don't anything to make it seem like I'm pregnant but i still have...
1 answer |
I got fingered by my boyfriend around 5 weeks ago. I am not sure if he had precum on his hands at the time but I’ve been feeling sick and...
3 answers | 7 comments |
I had my period January 1-7th of last month and had sex around the 16th. I had a second period January 25-30. He didn’t *** inside me, he...
1 answer |
Hi, I wanted to ask a question. Me and my boyfriend were together last night and we didn't have sex yet, but he did masturbate and afterw...
1 answer |
Me and my SO where having sex with a condom yesterday for quite a while and at some point I noticed that there was some precum inside the...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I haven't gotten my period for three months and I'm freaking out that I might be pregnant, even though that's impossible because I haven'...
2 answers |
My girlfriend and I had sex on the 17th of March at around 11:00PM. I was unprotected (no condom), but I pulled out. To be safe, we decid...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 16 and a virgin. I missed my period last month and this month I have been experiencing bloating,dizziness, and right now I'm curre...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Today , me and her had unprotect sex for the first time and i came inside of her.she has been taking the pill everyday for over a year , ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, Its been a week since I have had unprotected sex on the depo provera shot. I have cramps like my period, but I am unsure if that's wh...
1 answer |
So my boyfriend and I have unprotected sex this February 21 he *** inside me then this morning there's this watery and alittle bit slimy ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
okay so i’ve been on the NuvaRing for about 6 months now. Last month i was 2 or 3 weeks late putting it in due to issues with getting it ...
1 answer |
help i went to this guys house and he had jerked off before and we did everything but sex. first i have him a handjob then blowjob then i...
1 answer |
This guy and I had sex we used a condom however he pulled out and then took off the condom and ejacualted on my lower back. I went in the...
1 answer |
Well I have masturbated and I have not had my period this mounth. But there is still 6 days left. Could me masturbating stop my period fr...
1 answer |
Hi, I had sex 10 days after i received my depo provera shot. The sex was unprotected and I know that I do not have an STD because we are ...
1 answer |
I'm having an issue. I've had sex with my bf two times, both using condoms within a week apart. He did not *** in the condom either time....
1 answer | 1 comment |
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
3.94k Members
5.32k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.