Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
41 - 60 (of 5374) questions
I started my period on the 19th August 2016 and they have varied but I normally always have one at the end of the month, I think it may b...
I had unprotected sex after ovulation and once on the day after my period ended. every time he has pulled out correctly. my breasts are...
I'm still a virgin but sometimes I masterbate a bit. I just got my period in august and i haven't gotten it again. I feel noisa sometime...
me and my boyfriend didn't have sex. there are three incidents that occur that involved pre *** 1) on my period app it said I was thr...
I'm 16 and up until the start of this year or last months of 2017 I used to have irregular periods but they started to beck e regular. My...
We had anal sex which is a first for both of us because we had been virgins and couldn’t really get condoms. We did this about three time...
My boyfriend and I had anal sex and he pulled out and ejaculated in my butt but not in the hole, I think it went to my vagina and I immed...
We had anal sex which is a first for both of us because we had been virgins and couldn’t really get condoms. We did this about three time...
I have been on Petogen shots for 2 months going on 3. I recently had unprotected sex. I then noticed blood after we done the deed and now...
I have had a shot 2 zithros and a prescription of flagyl 7 days later I'm no better I'm under age n can't get my self help n my mom refus...
I was going on a date with my boyfriend im still a virgin but we tried hump drying he wasnt wearing anything and i was wearing my panties...
at a party i gave this guy a b...j and he finished. i think i swallowed most of it. i think a little may have gotten on himself but i thi...
Ok so I’m 15 and I’m a virgin. I’m late on my period and I have little to/no discharge. I’m stressed because of this, and I’m experiencin...
I am 16 years old and had unprotected sex on 12th June, 2018. My boyfriend said that he didn't *** inside my vagina most probably but he ...
My boyfriend and I we had no pants and underwear on and my boyfriend rub his **** on my ***** and he did precum. Can I get pregnant? I am...
Well I have masturbated and I have not had my period this mounth. But there is still 6 days left. Could me masturbating stop my period fr...
help i went to this guys house and he had jerked off before and we did everything but sex. first i have him a handjob then blowjob then i...
Help!My boyfriend and I were having sex with a condom and he finished inside me. When he finished we noticed some *** had leaked out from...
I had intercourse with my boyfriend about 6 times in 2/3 weeks (don’t judge me I’m a teen okay). After each time, we took the morning aft...

I haven't gotten my period for three months and I'm freaking out that I might be pregnant, even though that's impossible because I haven'...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.