Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
61 - 80 (of 5323) questions
If a girl doesn't suspect they are pregnant, they will never take notice of it, thus the only way they can take notice of it is good sign...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I had sex on Jan 14 and my gf said that she usually starts the 16-18 it’s now the 21st and she still hasn’t had it!
1 answer |
My last period started on the 19th Jan. On the 26th Jan, me & my boyfriend were making out & we rubbed our gentiles against each other, n...
1 answer |
We had sex last night on 1/25; after we finished, I pulled out and the condom was still in her !! I reached in and pulled it out and ther...
1 answer |
My period is really late this month and it's been really freaking me out. I'm 13 and a virgin. I got my period about 6 months ago, but my...
1 answer |
Hey, my name is Jenna Caillan Fuller. Aka JC. I'm 14 years old. I've NEVER EVER been sexually active. I have masturbated once or twice. J...
1 answer |
So...i haven't gotten my period for awhile now. I'm not really one to count down the days but i just know about the time when I'm suppose...
On the first week of a new strip of my pill I was 6 hours late taking it(been on it for 2+ years) didn't think anything of it as the pack...
Help!My boyfriend and I were having sex with a condom and he finished inside me. When he finished we noticed some *** had leaked out from...
1 answer |
I had intercourse with my boyfriend about 6 times in 2/3 weeks (don’t judge me I’m a teen okay). After each time, we took the morning aft...
Hi everyone! I would appreciate the help immensely. I am 19 years old and I am usually extremely careful about having safe sex. I made su...
M 18 yrs old on dec 1 had a sex with condom and periods date should be 18 of dec and i missed them checked 2 times it shows negative m a ...
Hi I'm 14 years old and I haven't got my period for three months now , I don't know why this is happening to me , I'm a virgin , I don't ...
1 answer |
We didn't know it was my ovulation and he came inside. Now my period is over a week late. What do I do? Please help me. I think I might b...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I were 'hooking up' about 44 hours ago. There was a mix of oral sex for both of us and also hands. Towards the end he de...
ok. I had sex about 3 times yesterday they were all protected. and I was on the first day of ovulation that day. ever since then I have h...
1 answer |
Hi, I had sex around The fourth week of October, we had protected sex but I think a little bit of precum, the sex didn’t last very long a...
1 answer |
Me and my girlfriend had an unprotected sex a few days ago, next day she had periods and still on going. I wasn't came inside her. but I'...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex many times while I was visiting him at college, but I got my period about 2 days after unprotected...
1 answer |
Help me please!!!! I am 14 years old, i have never had a boyfriend truthfully I have never had sexual intercourse with anyone, never had ...
1 answer |
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
3.94k Members
5.32k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.