Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
61 - 80 (of 5367) questions
So about 4 days ago me and my girl were fooling around naked and we was kissing while i was jacking off,then i proceeded to jack her off ...
A few days ago I was masterbaiting and I felt something wiers happen and I don’t know what it was can I be pregnant?!?!
Hi on April 25th my boyfriend and I were fooling around and he began to finger me but he could possibly have had pre *** on his fingers d...
I jerked a guy off about a month ago and he came on my hands. I washed them with soap and water and then one and a half hours later i tou...
Hello, I've been missing My period for two months straight, I'm a normal weight and have been around the same weight for a year. I am o...
What do I do?!? Can anybody have any ideas?
Me and my boyfriend tried sex. We're still both virgin. He fingered me and inserted his d*ck in me. Before he feel that he's gonna *** he...
Hi I’m 14 and I started my periods 2 years ago and the first year I got it for 1 month the next 2 months I didn’t get it the same continu...
i’m 14 years old, never had a boyfriend, and have had my period twice but in two months difference. i haven’t had my period in 11 months ...
I just found out I have gonorrhea and I'm sure I've had it for a while , I'm trying to get pregnant .. what should I do ??? I was thinkin...
Okay, so my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex two nights in a row. Both nights we got caught up in the moment and he came inside me. It...
My last period was 4/4 and I had protected sex (condom & pull out method) on 4/15. My period is about two weeks late. Also today I fainte...
i also have pushed my legs together to cause an orgasm please help
so im 16 and i have never had sex and im about 1 month late and my period keeps on skipping around a lot and i have been having my period...
I had sex with my boyfriend two days before my ovulation day with a condom. I didn't notice any leaks. But I didn't notice the usual stre...
I have been stressed so much nowadays which always end up me masturbating. Which I did for months I had perfect periods but some were irr...
My girlfriend is 9 days latw on her period. We did have sex but I made sure that I would not release it in her and there is no implantati...
My boyfriend and I had sex last week with a condom... I asked him afterwards if there were any holes and he said no. He also said all of ...
I keep thinking about it and I show some symptoms of pregnancy but I’ve never had sex before, but I have touched myself. It’s weird I kno...
I had sex with him on saturday. Three days before my period. I took the pill my periods were due on monday and i am late could i be pregn...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.