Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
81 - 100 (of 5371) questions
I keep thinking about it and I show some symptoms of pregnancy but I’ve never had sex before, but I have touched myself. It’s weird I kno...
I had sex with him on saturday. Three days before my period. I took the pill my periods were due on monday and i am late could i be pregn...
My boyfriend and I endulged in foreplay about two weeks ago. The day after my period ended. I can assure that my shorts and underwear wer...
I had sex for the first time two weeks ago and again last week. Condoms and the withdrawal method were used both times. After each time, ...
So, i started my first ever period on October 27, 2017 and it lasted 6 days. It’s now the middle of April 2018 and i still haven’t had on...
if my bf masturbates in the shower and then showers afterwards, can i get pregnant if i use the same towel he used to dry off? since he m...
Hey there, I have an urgent question to ask. A little less than a month ago, my girlfriend and I had a bit of fun. She had just gotten of...
My boyfriend and I were messing around yesterday, no actual intercourse was involved, we just gave each other oral and the like. I know a...
The first time i lost my virginity the boy was wearing a condom. This time he tried without one and said he pulled out in time. I'm worri...
My period just ended about a week ago. And I took pills right after having sex, then again 12 hours after. He said he's sure nothing went...
Hi, I had sex twice last night. I used a condom both times and put my briefs back on after the first time. I also urinated after the firs...
So i had intercourse and he decided since i was on the pill he could *** inside.. i got really annoyed and went to a trusted adult for ad...
I got the Depo Shot on April 2nd. I was experiencing menstrual like cramps on April 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. They went away after that B...
So in February my bc was recalled I went to the pharmacy to pick up a refill in which they told me the news and suggest a new bc. That on...
Hi, I'm 18 and my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time on the 10th of March. He wasn't using a condom but he pulled out before he c...
Hi. As of 2 weeks ago my boyfriend and I had sex for the first. He pulled about before he came but I know that you can still get preg...
My boyfriend came however, the *** didn’t touch his hand. He changed clothes and then i’d say in no less than 10 mins, he touched my vagi...
Hello. Okay so on the 17th of March me and my bf had protected sex with a condom. As far as I know the condom did not leak or break i...
I had unprotected sex -my boyfriend also did not pull out- two days before my period ended. I am also on birth control, but had been off ...
Hey I'm 14 my period hasn't come for a month but I'm a virgin I haven't don't anything to make it seem like I'm pregnant but i still have...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.