Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
101 - 120 (of 5273) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So about a week ago, the day my period was supposed to start, I received and preformed oral sex on my boyfriend. No ejaculate came anywhe...
i had intercourse for the first time (6 days ago) and only 4 days afterwards i started feeling the constant urge to urinate but i would o...
I have been taking antibiotics after i finished my period, my ovulation was due on the 15th day, and i had my boyfriend over and we messe...
2 answers |
I am 19 years old, and have been taking birth control for 4 years. Whenever my boyfriend and I have sex, we always use condoms. So essent...
I'm a teenager , I had unprotected sex 2 days after my period . my boyfriend barely cummed on my vagina . 2 days after I threw up , my pe...
1 answer |
Im sixteen and my boyfriend is eighteen, me and him both want to have a baby. We have talked for a while now and we could support a child...
1 answer |
Hello. My fiancé went out last night for a night out and was sick at around 10pm. She usually takes her contraceptive pill at around 1...
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I would really like an answer, so sorry. This might be a silly question, but I...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi Yesterday my boyrfriend and I were having sex and he had the Condom on and after he was done and he saw the condom , the condom had ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi! Good day! I just want an answer in my situation. So we can have a piece of mind. She gave me a **, then I ejaculated and she swallo...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 17th April I was ovulating, immediately after I took the first postinor pill and after 12hours...
1 answer |
M 17yr old girl my boyfrnd gave me just a light fingering and touched my vagina without anything in his hands and I gave him blowjob and ...
1 answer |
It is possible to get pregnant if you had oral sex at the last day of your menstruation and you swallowed the discharge of your boyfriend...
1 answer |
I'm 17 years old and currently 39 days late on my period. I have multiple pregnancy symptoms, and have now missed 2 periods. My last peri...
2 answers |
I slept with a guy on the night of the 1st April and the condom broke, so I took plan b about 36 hours later. I suffered no side effects....
For about a month and a half now I've Been in pain and it only continues to get worse I'm 29 weeks and have gained no weight due to vomit...
5 answers | 4 comments |
I had sex with my gf today! I used a condom !! i ejaculated after taking it out but found the condom to be torn! maybe pre ejaculations g...
Hey there, I have an urgent question to ask. A little less than a month ago, my girlfriend and I had a bit of fun. She had just gotten of...
20 answers |
My period the past two months have started on the 12th last month it ended on the 18th. It's now September 14 and I still haven't had my ...
2 answers |
I missed my period this month and I am a virgin. I am single and don't plan on having sex or dating anytime soon. (I refuse to tell my pa...
A
A
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
st. louis, MO
Blank
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX