Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
Hi, i'm a 23 year old living the US, in november I had a big family reunion with at least over a hundred people. While there I met my thi...
I went off birth control in December got normal period , went back on birth control and continued the cycle , Now I took another break of...
Hi , I just want some help , I was on the contraceptive pill and I went off it for a month and got no period and it’s still 20 days late ...
Hi... I wanna know if I am pregnant or not because my stomach looks like there's a little bump at the bottom. I look like I am 3 months. ...
Hii, I had sex with my boyfriend on the 14th of March, (9 days before my period is supposed to come ) but the condom broke and he immedia...
Im worried if precum could have passed through the layers of fabric onto my fingers before fingering my gf. Any help?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.