Aa
A
A
A
Close

Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to temporomandibular joint issues including headaches and managing pain.
1 - 20 (of 995) questions
I have been having muscle twitching in my left temporalis muscle (the muscle above the ear) on and off for years now. During my bad perio...
I have been having muscle twitching in my left temporalis muscle (the muscle above the ear) on and off for years now. During my bad perio...
For about a month, anytime I bend over, sneeze, cough or laugh I get a sharp pain in the top of my head. It only lasts until the action i...
I've found a number of pages showing that people can get their tremors reduced or stopped completely when having their bite fixed and was...
I have searched the internet for any other post with a symptom similar to mine but can find nothing at all, so I am here to ask for hel...
I woke up five days ago with my jaw locked I can't even get it to open enough to eat from a spoon. I went to hospital they kept me for fo...
My Lower right wisdom teeth was removed because of sensation.. After 4 days of removal the mouth was only opening 1 finger between and i...
Hello Dear Community, So about 2 months ago started to get really really nauseous and dizzy at times with mild to severe headaches. ...
An initial root canal had been too shallow, had left some of the infected root in the tooth, and allowed the infection to progress into a...
First off. 28 year old male. 6'5" 235 lbs. I work as a mechanic. About a month ago now, I started having problems with my ankles. ...
I have had jaw pain for many years. I haven’t been able to open my mouth past 1cm for years now, after a fall down a cliff and petrified ...
I recently had my bottom two wisdom teeth removed and i cant open my mouth more than an inch. When i try to open my mouth it feels like s...
I have suffered with TMJ problems for the past year since the removal of my braces. It has just been clicking and popping, and recently s...
I already had 4surgeries for my my tmj problem..now I have been suggested to go for one side jaw replacement surgery...I need chin correc...
I already had 4surgeries for my my tmj problem..now I have been suggested to go for one side jaw replacement surgery...I need chin correc...
When I was 16 I had my wisdom teeth removed (I'm 23 now). After the surgery, I had MANY issues with my jaw. At first I lost some mobility...
I'm very concerned. This week I've made many trips to Urgent Care, my Dentist and tonight the ER. This week I have been haveing terrible ...
Hi everyone! In march last year, i had a bone removal of the 38 and 48 due to chronic pain. Just weeks after surgery, i returned to the d...
I have 5 teeth pulled out on Aug 6th (four wisdom, one fractured). Now the bruise and the swollen has gone. But every time I try to ope...
So for a while now I've been able to kinda crack my jaw a little (both of them) and I was cracking my left jaw recently and when I did it...
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.