Aa
A
A
A
Close

Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to temporomandibular joint issues including headaches and managing pain.
1 - 6 (of 997) questions
Since I was little I would always get this sharp intense pain as soon as I put food in my mouth start to chew my food. Right as it touche...
About a month ago I was in the hospital due to an infection caused by two molars on my right side. Prior to that I was unable to open my ...
I have searched the internet for any other post with a symptom similar to mine but can find nothing at all, so I am here to ask for hel...
My wisdom tooth came in a week ago and my gums were very swollen and I couldn’t open my mouth all the way. Now the swelling is down, I’m ...
An initial root canal had been too shallow, had left some of the infected root in the tooth, and allowed the infection to progress into a...
I have been having muscle twitching in my left temporalis muscle (the muscle above the ear) on and off for years now. During my bad perio...
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.