Testicular Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.
1 - 20 (of 433) questions
Which one should I get? 24 Male, diagnosed with intermittent testicular torsion of the right side. Have been having pain in the right...
Epididymitis - No STI - Antibiotics do not work - Leukocytes in Urethra (found via swab) I've had right side epididymitis for a few m...
1 answer |
I had skin tag in my testicular region from quite some time but it looked dead, very thin. Last few days it has swollen and it pains when...
2 answers |
4 month ago i felt soft pain in the right testis when i felt small lump in the bottem of testice i go to doctor and i make ultra sound .....
1 answer |
28 year old male here. Realized I found a small hard bump and the around it is hardened, on my left testicle. At the front of the tes...
1 answer |
Hello, I have a pain in my right testicle. It hurts from time to time for over a month now (when I touch it, the pain inside the testicle...
1 answer |
So to sum it up, I woke up one morning and for some reason I noticed a very small lump poking through the scrotal skin. Keep in mind that...
1 answer |
The doctor said I had a small lump and I haven't seen him for years
1 answer |
Hello, I am 18 and have several small, hard lumps on both testicles. I noticed this a few years back, but didn't think much of it. Since ...
1 answer |
I had to make x-rays of my upper and lower spine (front and side). Because of the nature of the scan, i could not wear any protection. Af...
Hello. I am 19 years old with no history of TC in my family. I have been having a ache in my right testicle for about a week. I saw a doc...
I am nearing my 30's and have been cancer free for about 5 years now. I did CT scans for the first 3 years post cancer but stopped doing ...
2 answers |
I need to know about the relation between papiloma virus and testicular cancer.
1 answer |
Hello, I have been suffering from testicular pain for a while now. The pain is on the back side of my right testicle. my doctor ordere...
1 answer |
About 3 years ago I was sitting at lunch at a very crowded table. I was half in my seat which allowed my right testicle to be positioned ...
1 answer |
Celebrating 2 years of service as the Community Leader in Testicular Cancer. Thank you for all you do for MedHelp members. We appreciate ...
iam 31 male I got a hard round lump in my right testice it just attached to my testices is this cancer should I worry about it . I go to ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
As long as I can remember I have had a ball the size of a dime right next to my right testicle. When I was in my early teens I went to th...
1 answer |
For years I've had pain in my left testicle because I have a small cyst in my epididymis, I also have calcium deposits in both testicles ...
1 answer |
Greyish lump on left testicle kind of near the top. It's kind of soft and it's about an inch big. Scared it's cancer. Probably going to a...
1 answer |
Testicular Cancer Community
245 Members
433 Questions
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.