Aa
A
A
A
Close

Testicular Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.
1 - 12 (of 440) questions
I Aleta have bad odor on my testicles,,it always get hot there and they sweat and make that odor I think... Is it teaticular cancer or i...
I was masterbaiting one night and then about a couple hours later I woke up in pain my left testicle was aching then it was sore for the ...
Im 37 when i was 16 i got operated on right testicle for liquid i think then when i was 22 i went to get my testicles checked out felt pa...
I have been suffering of testicular pain and testicular lump since March. I have done Ultrasound and it showed nothing and i have done bl...
Over the last month or so I have discovered a small lump at the top of my testicle/outside of epidymis (honestly not sure which it's atta...
Hello, I feel a harder area lump at my right testicle bottom area. It feels a little sore and heavy. If I try to control both testicl...
Hi everyone, I been having aches mainly in my left testicle since 3 months ago (March) I thought i have some STD since i had sex with a...
I'm 27, male, and relatively healthy. Sorry for long story but trying to get every bit of detail. Haven't been to a hospital in 10 years ...
Which one should I get? 24 Male, diagnosed with intermittent testicular torsion of the right side. Have been having pain in the right...
Epididymitis - No STI - Antibiotics do not work - Leukocytes in Urethra (found via swab) I've had right side epididymitis for a few m...
I had skin tag in my testicular region from quite some time but it looked dead, very thin. Last few days it has swollen and it pains when...
4 month ago i felt soft pain in the right testis when i felt small lump in the bottem of testice i go to doctor and i make ultra sound .....
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.