Aa
A
A
A
Close

Testicular Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.
1 - 6 (of 440) questions
I just recently noticed a very small, firm lump (painless) at the bottom of my scrotum. It is NOT attached to either testicle - it's act...
Hi, I'm a 17 yr old whose left testicle has shrunk due to over masturbation. This happened when I was 15 and had typhoid and I decided to...
Hello, I feel a harder area lump at my right testicle bottom area. It feels a little sore and heavy. If I try to control both testicl...
Hello, I have been suffering from testicular pain for a while now. The pain is on the back side of my right testicle. my doctor ordere...
I was masterbaiting one night and then about a couple hours later I woke up in pain my left testicle was aching then it was sore for the ...
I Aleta have bad odor on my testicles,,it always get hot there and they sweat and make that odor I think... Is it teaticular cancer or i...
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.