Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Forum

Questions in the Thyroid forum are answered by Mark Lupo, MD. Topics covered include Goiter, Graves Disease, Hyperthyroid, Parathyroid/Calcium Problems, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Nodules/Cysts, Thyroiditis, Thyroid & Pregnancy, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Tests, and Thyroid Surgery.
1 - 20 (of 9510) questions
Dear Doctor M. happy to see a Medical doctor on this forum. In June, I awoke to an irregular heart beat. I was breathless and SOB and sw...
My doctors discovered thyroid nodules on left and right side. Right side FNA indicated no cancer. Nodule on left could not be determined ...
i was born without a THYROID GLAND, WAS ANY ONE ELSE BORN without one? just curious?
I have had been feeling fatigued for approximately 2 years. I have gained weight and have not been able to lose it. I have always been ...
Hello sir, I had done thyroid function test on 09/10/2010 the test results are as follows, T3 => 195 T4 => 13.5 TSH => 0.80 ...
I was diagnosed with Grave's hyperthyroid two month's ago. The Endocrinologist has put me on 40mg Methimazole, which is crashing my WBC's...
When your Thyroid does not work anymore can it cause exssecive weight gain with no stopping it? I tried quit eating, exercise, EVERYTHING
Dr.Lupo; I am having a hard getting a definitive diagnosis . My initial visit with an Endroconologist diagnoses me with Hypothyroidism s...
I just had my thyroid tested and my doctor thinks I'm in the normal range but I'm not convinced. TSH 3.159 Range 0.358-3.74 uIU/ML ...
Hi, I am a 30 yr old female. I was newly diagnosed w/Hashimoto's. My TSH was 5.59, then 3.87, then5.0. They weren't going to do anythi...
Hi, I had surgery to have the left thyroid lobe removed along with a 5.2 cm nodule a week ago, there was no malignancy. I had a lot of p...
Hello, I am having some trouble with my thyroid (pain in neck, difficulty swallowing, sudden bouts of exhaustion & weakness, hair los...
I was diagnosed with papillary cancer on June 4th when undergoing a total thyroidectomy....have been waiting for my RAI ablation treatmen...
Does this only occur only if you are actively hyperthyroid and not thyroid stable or can if occur with Grave's anytime even if your labs ...
Hello. My husband is 39 years old and was diagnosed almost one year ago w/ thyroid cancer. He had a complete thyroidectomy and then did...
My 20 yr old son's calcium level is 10.4 (normal should be: 8.6 - 10.2) and PTH is 6 L (normal should be 10 - 65). He also is 21 L for v...
I am 8 days out of surgery to remove a large non-cancerous nodule from my thyroid. I am healing as one would expect for the time passed;...
I had my thyroid removed and my doctor will not be starting me on medication for another 4-6 weeks. Will this have an affect on my menstr...
I am not sure what all this means. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism approximately 30 years ago. I know he said it was very large. Rec...
I'm always tired ever since my t.t. for papilary carcinoma 3 yrs. ago. My Endo also told me that I had Hashimotos and for some reason I j...
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.