Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thyroid/Firbormyalgia Group

Discussion of symptoms for thyroid disorders and relationship to fibromyalgia.
1 - 20 (of 33) questions
So ill start from the beginning and hope people can help me....sorry if its long...but i would appreciate anyone's help that they can off...
Name: XXXX Age: 22 Sex: Female Family history of Thyroid Diseases present. Initially doubt about thyroid functioning came up because ...
I have been taking thyroid medicine for the past 9 years. The doctor started me on levothyroxin and had to keep changing the dosage. To m...
has anyone else had their doctor have to consistently up their dosage of synthroid about every 3 months. for about the last 9 months I go...
I have ben taking thyroxine for 9 years and various HRT for 8 on my GP's advice. Hypothyroid symptoms returned noticeably a few weeks ago...
2 years ago my doctor had a scan of my thyroid done and there were nodules. I thought they would have to remove these but she acks like i...
I was on thyroid pills for about 3 yrs because I had an underactive thyroid and I was told I would have to take them the rest of my life...
Morning time is usually when I'm at my worst. My brain feels like mush; I can't focus or concentrate on anything. Literally. I barely hav...
My mother has Hashimoto’s and has had a complete thyroidectomy. She had several nodules on her thyroid and had an adenoma on her parath...
My little gurl was born 2 days ago and we just received her tests bak. All came back fine except her thyroid test scores which were 41.1 ...
why is there not a post button? there is a follow but no post.
Hello, i had a baby 8 months ago and since she was 4 month old i have suffered with excessive sweating with only minimal movement, i have...
I am going to appologize for the length of this post right off the bat, but I need help and all the "ologists" are passing the buck. In 1...
Question..... What is the difference between T3 UPTAKE and T3 FREE? T3 UPTAKE is 34 (range 22-35) T3 FREE is 3.0 (range 2.3-4.2)
Hello, I would like to consult for the following thing: I am not able to walk much and do regular activity(NO, i am not a handicapped...
I have goiter and my endo Dr. wants to remove my thyroid. He says it would be better for me emotionally and I could control it better. I ...
I am hoping someone recognizes this symptom pattern, because I am desperately searching for some answers regarding some awful muscle spas...
in '94 I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia... nasty condition but nothing I could do to make it go way so got on with life 2004 a blood te...
I didn't notice on my own, but about 5 years ago one of my husbands friends made a comment that my neck was fat. He laughed as my usband ...
Hi, I was diagnosed with thyroiditis about half a year ago. I took prednisone for a bout 3 month and the symptoms went away, but my he...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.