Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thyroid support group Group

This is for anyone with day to day issues of coping with thyroid problems, how they affect you and what do you do to make your life better so that you can learn from this site and also help other people in a similar boat so to speak....
1 - 20 (of 9) questions
Hi, I had bloodwork done a few days ago and my TSH levels came back at .126. I was told normal was between .4 and 4.0. My T4 came back go...
Hey all, I am new to this forum. I was diagnosed with Hyperactive thyroid and Graves 15 months ago when I ended up in the ER with Afib. ...
I was diagnosed with hypo about 21/2 years ago, I have gained 15 pds and I am extremely exhausted and weak!! I use to be able to workout ...
I have had a thyroid ups and downs now for 15 yearrs. now for some reason my iron is being affected. Doc says I am not Anemic. I just...
hi iam on thyriod medicine and the doctor adjusted my medicine from 75mg to 50mg iam 53 yrs old and i feel tried all the time i ha...
i am nummed and fogy difficult concentrating and memory unusual feelings?i test my throid it was TSH was 6.1 and normal T4 and T3?is it p...
i am nummed and fogy difficult concentrating and memory unusual feelings?i test my throid it was TSH was 6.1 and normal T4 and T3?is it p...
Hello! My name is Madeline and I work at Hatherleigh Press. We’ve recently released a book titled The Functional Approach to Hypothyr...
I've recently been diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I have also been having a lot of issues with my yes, like pressure, redness, ...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.