Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tourette Syndrome Community

My daughter (12 years old) has been diagnosed with TS since 5 years of age. Her tics usually last about 3 to 4 months before changing to...
I had the scariest day of my life yesterday and I am trying to figure out what is going on with my body. A little background: I am a ...
I have often wondered about the following situation:- There's a guy who has Tourettes. At the same time, this guy has multiple scle...
I am wondering if anyone can help. My son is 10 years old but he acts like he 5. We hae three under younger children so I can really not...
Whenever I am around people I say random words that are either inappropriate or random. It usually happens when I'm nervous, excited, an...
hi everyone, i am a 22 year odl guy who has been dealing with multiple tics since i have been 6 years old, i struggle with bad neck an...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease