Aa
A
A
A
Close

Transplants Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.
41 - 60 (of 682) questions
My brother-in law has had a liver transplant in April 3, 2015. It had been working well till Jaundice occurred. His medication list were...
i need new uterus transplant and become baby as pregnant please let me know call me 919 999-2591 plus get effective co...
Is it possible to get Para thoridtransplant
My sister is O+, 48 years old, 5'8 and now 270 lbs (water weight from kidney failure), usually runs about 220 lbs. Alcohol abuse has shut...
Dear Sir, I lost my left eye in an accident in the year 1965 as a rod pierced through. I got operated upon and an implant with artificial...
my daugther had an accident last year,which it decided to take it out.now her 1 eye is an artificial,and we wanted it to have her a eye s...
my son had undergone glocuma surgery and doctor said 90% of that eye has damaged. I want to know his another eye will effect glocuma . An...
Can i regain vision in my left eye after 2 failed corneal transplants?
I have niece, she's 4 years old suffering from Congenital Blindness / Bilateral Optic Nerve Aplasia. I would like to know if there is w...
shall the whole eye transplant or not . coumplete eye ball transplant plese guidw me if there is any tratment for such injury
I had a Liver transplant about 2 years ago. I have AETNA insurance and did not change any policy this year from the last year. I used t...
My docs are doing a workup for a heart transplant. I have had a successful ablation for my VT recently and so far have been doing well. W...
I know that is possible to replace parts someone's eye with part of an other person's eye, but my question is this; if someone were to re...
Hi I had renal transplantation on 14/5/2014 my age is 31 years I am male , my creatine level is 1.00 but Tacrolimus level is 16.7
My very good friend has recently been diagnosed with end stage liver failure. He has Hepatitis C, Cirrhosis, Emphysema and COPD. His me...
i m 24 year old. when i was at the age of 3 year. there is infection in my right eye. so doctor has advise to remove. so that time i was ...
My mom had a living donor liver transplant back in January 2010 in China. in 2013 she started her HCV treatment and since they she has be...
Hi All, Just got off of the phone with my TP coordinator and got some disturbing news... My ALT and AST having been rising rather r...
Are they doing uterus transplant in the us ? I would do anything to be able to have a baby with my husband but had to have a hysterectomy...
Steve Jobs - Apple Computers (originally had a tumor in his pancreas, which then spread to the liver before he died) David Crosby - Cros...
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.