Aa
A
A
A
Close

Transplants Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.
61 - 80 (of 682) questions
Hello All, The good news is that I got my new liver on August 23rd, 2014 - surgery want well and I am recovering quickly. However t...
My husband had a liver transplant 5 months ago due to acute liver failure. He had a rough course and was in the ICU for 2.5 months. ...
guys need your advice after liver transplant does hep b and hep d comes back and damage the new liver as i have read that hep c almost c...
Went to the transplant doctor yesterday and spoke to his nurse. I brought up the question of Medical Marijuana to help me sleep. As Hecto...
Saw the nurse/assistant of my transplant doctor today before a substitute doctor came. I asked her if I can safely get a flu and pneumoni...
Hi my name is Luz and I had a accident went I was about 1 yr old.My sister saw a mouse and I was on the floor she took a vase and throw ...
Dear Sir, I have completed 3yrs after liver transplant. My creatinine level is ~1.7 for last 1.5year. Prograf dose is reduced to 0.5m...
Can anyone explain what happens to our blood daily when we take prograf ? I ask this because once when I did my labs not long after takin...
Im taking prograf 1mg in am and pm, but i cant sleep. What is safe to take to help me sleep
i had a liver transplant 3 years ago but if i bump my stomach it lights me up in pain is this normal.
i had a liver transplant 3 years ago but if i bump my stomach it lights me up in pain is this normal or can it just happen.
Hello- I am a 29 year old female who has cirrhosis of the liver due to heavy drinking and use of tylonel pm in my early 20s. I have since...
while in shower, lower legs/feet feel like whey are sunburned, painful. no change in color or skin temp. pain last a few min. after out ...
is there any programs that help pay for prograph at this time and whats the qualifications
I am blood group A positve and I am asking if i can be a live donor for my brother who is 0 blood group
how long does it take to transplant an eye and how long does it take for the patient to get the vision(operation+healing period=?) and C...
My husband age 45 has stage 4 end liver disease. He was listed in January after his first stroke in October. He then had a second stroke ...
Can an eye transplant help someone with Age Macular Degeneration.
I had a liver transplant on January 7, 2011. evry couple of months I seem to go thru an episode of having flu like symptoms. Diareahha ...
My mother has kidney cancer. She has a remaining kidney the size of a walnut. She will undergo a RFA ablation. When can I start proceedi...
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.