Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Traumatic Brain Injury Community

My concussion occurred 37 days ago when I slipped and fell backwards hitting the back of my head on a turf surface. In terms of the concu...
Almost a year ago my brother was hit by a car and is somewhat in a minimally conscious state. Soon after opening his eyes and starting to...
I had a concussion 7 monnths ago i think it was healing and was recovering..but yesterday me and mg brother got into a argument and he sl...
My friend flicked the side of my head goofing off but it was right on my right temple. I know that that’s a sensitive area so I’m nervous...
So I was trying to lay down and my head hit the mattress and then i heard a popping sound 3 times like how you crack your knuckles. I fel...
I was holding my wife in my arms and I had my cellphone in my hand well it slip out my hand and hit her in the temple what should I do sh...
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
1780921 tn?1499301793
Queen Creek, AZ
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
Trinity , TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease