Aa
A
A
A
Close

Travel Medicine / Vaccination / Immunization Forum

Questions in the Travel Medicine forum are answered by Dr. Philip D Parks, affiliated with Harvard School of Public Health. Topics covered include disease prevention, finding a doctor abroad, food and water safety, illness and injury abroad, mosquito and tick protection, resources for travelers, traveling with children or pets, traveling with special needs, vaccinations and immunizations.
1 - 6 (of 183) questions
I am travelling to Nigeria in Africa in one week, I completely forgot to get my vaccination shot. What can do. I should also mention tha...
Seven days ago I received the smallpox vaccination. The first 5 days I had no issues with it. Yesterday (day 6) morning I woke up in a pr...
Hi im Ian ive taken 2 rabipur shots april 15 and 16 ..since i was bitten by a rabid cat..and that was my second time from being bitten b...
I have planned a trip to Peru with 3 days in the Amazion, in late August. The CDC recommends: yellow fever vaccination. In addition, ...
my wife was biten by a cat one month before. rabipur treatment starts now. is there any risk for delay in treatment?
Hi - I travelled to Northern Botswana on safari (May 4 - May 9). I then went to a couple of cities in Botswana and South Africa. I ac...
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.