Aa
A
A
A
Close

Trying to conceive Group

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!
1 - 6 (of 990) questions
Hi everyone!!! I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas.. I haven't been on here for almost a year.. we took a break. i recently went back ...
Hello, I was hoping someone could take a look at my chart? It said I ovulated on day 13 but to me looking at my bbt it looks like I ovula...
About The Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy--Trying-to-Conceive-TTC-/show/225 I...
Hello everyone! My period is almost one week late. Yesterday (on the fifth day) I did a HPT and it was negative. My period was never lat...
i had my last period on the 2rd of Jan and my next one is due on the 30th of Jan i had sex on the 14th of Jan and i ovulate on the 16th ...
I recently started bleeding 11 days early im not for sure if its my period or implantation bleeding. We have been trying to concieve for ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.