Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Trying to conceive Group

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!
Hi Ladies! I have a question if you don't mind. Which are more reliable Temperatures or OPK's? The only reason I ask is I've been using...
Took a test on the 8th n nothing....took this one today and have a.faint line....what do u guys think? Positive or evaluate?
Today is the day AF is due to make her grand entrance. I got up this morning at 5 & took a test & it said Not Pregnant :'( but AF hasn't ...
Hi everyone! I have a couple of questions that I am hoping to you can help with. I've started trying to conceive recently. I stopped tak...
hi all just a quick quistion does anyone know if it is possible to have a very short lh surge the reason in ask is this is my 1st month o...
I decided to use opks this month so...I tested on cd9,10, & 11..... That's the ...26,27,& 28th...last test taken at 11am this morning...i...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.