Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urgent Care Forum

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.
Hi i am 22 years old and have been abusing oxycodone for the past 8 months on a almost daily basis, I have decided for my health and my f...
About 1 year ago, my wife was diagnosed with an internal hemorrhoid (she had some blood in her stool, had colonoscopy, etc.) This week s...
I am a 27 year old woman experiencing some extreme body changes. I've been experiencing a lot of sleepiness along with white discharge(n...
I took the pad of my fingertip off and the skin was hanging I cleaned it put bacetration it hurts alot! I havn't gone to the hospitol, w...
What can cause for a person to have pale white lips, palm of hands, and feet?? Please advice!
I have gotten sinus infections or colds that normally should last 3-7 days, I suffer with them for three weeks or more at a time. My han...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.