Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urinary Tract Infection Community

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.
19 - 24 (of 826) questions
6 weeks ago, I took a course of Macrobid (generic) for a UTI. After completing the 7 day cycle, I developed excruciating heartburn, to th...
Ive had symptoms of a UTI/Yeast Infection for about a week now, but theyre getting progressively worse. The pain started as a slight pres...
My father is 70 years old. He is not diabetic but hypertensive. He had minor stroke from 7 years but now he is fine The problem under ...
I have a cystoscopy scheduled on Friday for recurrent UTI. I've been dealing with Klebsiella for a month now, treated with Gentamicin, bu...
Hi all! I hope that someone may have some words of advice as I am about at my wit's end. For about a month now I'd had a fairly constant ...
I am a female I've had the UTI for about 8-9 days now. I completed my antibiotic course. I've tried pretty much any and every natural ...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.