Urogynecology Community

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.
21 - 40 (of 387) questions
I just found out that I have a triple prolapse.. bladder, bowel and vaginal wall.. I knew it was one but not all three... I tried a pessa...
1 answer | 2 comments |
How does back pain or tail bone pain correlate with rectocele mainly (or any prolapse)?
2 answers | 2 comments |
My Dr prescribed it for me after my laparoscopic vaginal prolapse and rectocele surgery. I haven't gotten it yet, I want to talk to my on...
2 answers | 1 comment |
would like some information of vaginal meshproblems
1 answer |
my question is how rare is it to be born with these missing parts? I googled and saw this forum, and decided to join with my quest...
15 answers |
Hello, I'm in my mid 30's, married, and have one teenage child. I've been sexually active since my early teens and have never had anyt...
7 answers |
Hello everyone, I fell asleep last night really tired so today I just woke up having peed myself but I had pee during the night but I don...
2 answers |
hi, im 19 and have been sexually active before but i haven't in about four and a half months. Ive been on birth control for about a year ...
1 answer |
My mother suffers from interstitial cystitis. The doctors in my country say it's incurable, and it is making her hopeless. Does anyone he...
1 answer |
11 months postpartum I still feel cervix with the superficial touch. No pain. Doctor (obgyn) did not do anything. I want to get it high w...
2 answers |
Hello, I'm a 51 year old female. I've given birth to three good sized children and am in menopause now. A few months ago, I was hav...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I've been diagnosed with a grade 3.4 rectocele and rectal mucosal prolapse also known as a partial rectal prolapse. I've been told it...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I'm 18 not sexually active or anything like that but I have this problem. I've always had A LOT of vaginal discharge which gets very a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've notice that whenever I urinate... there is more urine in my bladder, I found out when I applied a little pressure while drying off.....
3 answers |
Hi all, My mom who is 65 years old has some health issues. She is suffering from severe leg pain and also has a stress urinary incontin...
1 answer |
I will be having a partial hysterectomy, maybe full, depending out what was seen with my ultrasound of my ovaries. I have a herniated re...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 27, female, good health, sexually active with one partner, using birth control, never been pregnant. Last month, my period started a ...
1 answer |
Hi, I have been dealing with prolapse now for over 3 years and want to hear the pros and cons of surgery. I have a grade 3 vaginal prolap...
1 answer |
.suffered peeing like a racehorse day and night for a year, no pain, odour etc. Tested and no infections. Last week after few hours walki...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I wanted to know if something was normal because for my whole life I have always had to push to pee...?
2 answers | 2 comments |
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Urogynecology Community
550 Members
387 Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.