Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Forum

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.
don't know what to do. i am in a problem. actually i used to put some things in my vagina that's why my vagina whole is opened. i want it...
I qm pregnant and planning on having vaginal surgery. This is my secobd child and want no more. I was wondering if it is safe or how long...
I have 2-3 cm of skin growing on my vagina opening and I am wondering if that is normal for women to have that.
I had a baby 11 months ago that I placed into an open adoption. I had a vaginal birth with a 2nd degree episiotomy. I was stitched up and...
I'm 12 and I have noticed four years ago tht my inner lips are darker and look more stretched out than. My outer lips is tht normal and ...
( I'm 12 ) & I accidentally left my tampon in for 11 hours today, I'm only on my first day, ( in my cycle ) I don't know if this will eff...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.