Vitamin D Community
This community is for discussions about vitamin D, what it does, vitamin D deficiency, symptoms, foods that provide vitamin D, supplements, effects on health and when to see your doctor. We also encourage discussions about any other vitamin D topics that would be of interest to other members.
61 - 80 (of 302) questions
I had some blood work done cause I have been feeling run down. The nurse called me next day and told me my vitamin d level was a 7 and ve...
4 answers |
Hi all, First post so I hope it isn’t too long. I am 33 and live in the UK (so not much sun around) About 6 weeks ago I exp...
4 answers |
I'm 64 and my Vitamin D Deficiency most likly started many years ago! For 22 years I was on Submarines in the U S Navy then played ele...
3 answers |
Hello, I am a male, 28 yrs old. I started medications for hypertension (amlodipine) and high cholesterol (crestor) in Dec 2013. After se...
11 answers |
Hello everyone I have a vit d deficiency. Mine was at a 4 should be 3o . I was wondering if all my symptoms are related to that . They ...
3 answers |
I was diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency in January this year. I have been taking 5000IU daily since then. I just had my values recheck ...
3 answers |
Is it possible to develop kidney stone when calcium level in blood is normal? My vit d level is 46 ng. Taking 2000 iu of vit d3 for 7 mon...
3 answers |
Hello there, Long story short, I was defecent in Vit d it was about 17. I took 50000 a week D3 and I was recovering. However, i was ...
5 answers |
I was diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency January 2014 and I was given 10,000iud fir a month to get my levels back up which they did init...
1 answer |
hi all i am 22 years old and have been feeling crazy nauseous for 3 years now i have had soo many blood tests and they are all clear endo...
2 answers |
My vit d level is 45 ng / ml. Is side effects of vit d3 causes abdominal cramps, polydipsia, polyuria?
8 answers |
Can a Vitamin D deficiency cause this much pain? Went to the doc for muscle pain & weakness with increasing shooting pains to the point o...
206 answers |
I was extremely depressed for about 2 months. Since last 5 months I had shut myself in the room. There were days when i just could not sl...
1 answer |
I am 33 year old ...recently I have vitamin d deficiency at level 6.I had symptoms like anxiety,depression,severe insomnia,burning sensat...
2 answers |
Hello all, first time posting in this forum. I've recently been diagnosed with low Vit D and B-12. This (the vit D low) was missed back...
19 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, Please help me get back to normalcy. I am 30 years male, pure vegan and Non alcoholic. Everything was ok until I discu...
3 answers |
So I was diagnosed with low vitamin d. Pretty low actually, 15 when the lowest normal range is 35, my doctor told me I was lower the the ...
2 answers |
This is not a question but my .02 on vitamin D deficiency...I'm not sure where that other thread is but I hope to help someone with this ...
3 answers |
My Vitamin d was 15 I was taking Vitamin d2,My levels went up to 68 , my question is why did my d3 drop from 15 to 8? Thank you
2 answers |
Hi everybody I'm new to the site. I'm beck. Almost two months ago I had weight loss surgery and I've been extremely week since su...
|
Top General Health Answerers
1756321 tn?1499064984
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Vitamin D Community
278 Members
302 Questions
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.