Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vitamin D Community

This community is for discussions about vitamin D, what it does, vitamin D deficiency, symptoms, foods that provide vitamin D, supplements, effects on health and when to see your doctor. We also encourage discussions about any other vitamin D topics that would be of interest to other members.
81 - 100 (of 307) questions
So I was diagnosed with low vitamin d. Pretty low actually, 15 when the lowest normal range is 35, my doctor told me I was lower the the ...
This is not a question but my .02 on vitamin D deficiency...I'm not sure where that other thread is but I hope to help someone with this ...
My Vitamin d was 15 I was taking Vitamin d2,My levels went up to 68 , my question is why did my d3 drop from 15 to 8? Thank you
Hi everybody I'm new to the site. I'm beck. Almost two months ago I had weight loss surgery and I've been extremely week since su...

Hi, My Vitamin D level was 16 ng in late May 2015. Doctor prescribed 50,000 IU Vitamin D2 which I took for 8 weeks. I was retested and...
Has anyone with low vitamin D had issues with their swallowing muscles being weak? I'm not talking about having a lump in the throat, ch...
Okay so this started about the beginning of the year. And its gotten much worse. My symptoms are. Dizziness, nausea, cramps, hot flashes,...
I've had MS since 1987 and been very lucky, haven't taken any Medes, had and episode about every 20 years which I was given 80 mg of Pred...
I've had this white band that appears only on my index and middle fingers for a few months now (see pic). Also, the lunula on all my fing...
I am thankful that I found these forums. I had been dealing with all of the usual symptoms that people talk about, specifically brain fo...
A study of postmenopausal women in Wisconsin found no beneficial effect on bone mineral density from giving vitamin D at low-dose (800 IU...
High-Dose Vitamin D Increases Upper Respiratory Infections A study among older people found that taking a high dose of vitamin D ...
In January 2015 I was found with vitamin D level of about 28.8. My doctor prescribed me drops and suggested me to take 20 drops daily. Ho...
Dr, Every-time i expose my stomach or upper leg to the sunlight it comes out in an itchy and painful rash which stings and bleeds. I alwa...
Hello I am vitamin d deficient i only found out a month ago my doctor informed me my vitamin d level was untraceable i been put on pr...
I have been badgering my doctor about how I feel my deficiency hasn't been getting any better, she insisted on it just being seasonal dep...
Hi I have a vitamin D/B12 deficiency and hypothyroid. The vitamin D deficiency was diagnosed when suddenly I started having trouble t...
Everything is fine to start. August 22nd Vit D levels of 13. Nothing is done cause a lot was going on and it got swept away... No...
Anyone having rapid heart beat or heart palpitations most part of the day? Even the sensation i can't take enough air when I'm breathing...
I was told I have no vitamin d at all in my system. They tried from 50,000 to 100 iu's and I get severe reaction. Lethargic, severe muscl...
Top General Health Answerers
1756321 tn?1499064984
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.