Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vitamins & Supplements Community

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.
1 - 6 (of 417) questions
I’ve been taking Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole-tmp DS) for about 5 days due to an infected mosquito bite. I know with sulfa- antibiotics you ...
We had someone suggest that my son has hyperthyroid based on some things they've noticed. Not sure I believe it and will ask his pediatri...
Hi. I was wondering if anyone diagnosed with B6 Toxicity has tried supplementing with the other B vitamins. I have discovered I have a ...
I was wondering if anyone here knew anything about Vitamin B6 toxicity. I have discovered my blood level is high at 124.2 ng/mL (normal ...
I began taking 500mg of turmeric twice a day about 2 weeks ago to help with arthritis pain. My GP and GI docs said it would be fine to t...
I take a number of vitamins and supplements for various reasons. I'm looking for a place online where I can get "pure" vitamins and supp...
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.