Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
21 - 40 (of 9112) questions
Another week has gone by and it's weigh-in time again. I can't believe how fast the weeks are going. Is everyone doing okay? My wee...
14 answers | 19 comments |
My gender - male. My age is 22 years. My weight is 75 kilograms. My height is 172 centimeters. Exercise level - Little/no exercise. Accor...
1 answer |
ive heard that psyillum husk expands in volume when touches water --- and can clear intestinal mucus and intestinal wall. Apparently in d...
5 answers |
Good morning. Wow - another week has gone by already; it's hard to believe they're going so fast and it's time for another weigh-in... ...
5 answers | 9 comments |
Who’s ready for bikini time?? I know, I know, some of you still have 20° with snow on the ground and icy roads, but with just over ...
8 answers | 8 comments |
Wow, can you believe another week has gone by? How are y'all doing with your weight loss efforts? I'm not doing as good as I'd have ...
6 answers | 9 comments |
Well, another week has gone by and it's time to see how we've done, this week, on our challenge... I know some of you have been doing rea...
8 answers | 15 comments |
Okay, we're a full week into the weight loss challenge... so how is everyone doing now? My weight has been all over the map this week, r...
13 answers | 25 comments |
Okay, everyone, here we go... I know we're only a few days into the challenge and I don't expect any big results, but we might as well g...
10 answers | 11 comments |
Hi, I've been trying to lose weight (tried so many different things) and only a few days ago I came across a doctor on YouTube (Dr. We...
Hey , I m 19 years old girl living in India.. I m having weight of 69 kg.. n m 5.6 inch... I am currently studying for medical examina...
1 answer |
So, what are your goals this week? Sometimes it helps to get it out there. I plan to eat a healthy, balanced diet Monday through Friday...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm new to this site. How do I find people that I can support and get support from them with weight loss ?
12 answers | 18 comments |
Every week is a fresh chance to live a healthier life. This is a hopeful statement to me and helps me never get discouraged. So, what a...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Many of our new members are asking "How Do I Begin?" This community has such vast experience and knowledge that I would like to create a...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I am 21, and my weight is 55kg and I want to loose weight as most of the fat is in my stomach area. please tell me a diet plan and which ...
3 answers |
Please Help: My husband and I are about to see my 23 year old daughter next week, end of July 2017. She is @60-70 pounds overweight, prob...
5 answers | 4 comments |
Hi eveyone i would like some advice? I want to loose around 40/50 pounds, so i have decided to try the 1200 calorie eating plan with as...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Has anyone tried Sweet To Svelte drops/tablets, I have just started taking them today and I do not feel hungry yet. I am woundering if th...
45 answers | 3 comments |
I'm a 17 year old female and recently just got out of a really bad relationship I suffer very bad anxiety and I've had a loss of appetite...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
7.53k Members
9.11k Questions
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.