Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
21 - 40 (of 9153) questions
I'm 39, 5'3", 148lbs.I'm at my absolute wits end. Last year I weighed 138lbs. The year before that I was around 130. I've always struggle...
Good morning... It's another bright sunny day in my corner of the world; how about yours? There hasn't been a whole lot going on in ...
Hello, I am 54 yo with BMI 34. My nutritionist suggested to start Pronokal diet, I need to lose ~25 kg. From the descriptions of the diet...
Good morning again... It's a beautiful day in my world, how about yours? As you all know it's been another of "those weeks" for me s...
Good morning... it's another beautiful day in my neighborhood; how about yours? I'm back in full swing at home, trying to get caught...
Hello everyone. I weigh myself everyday. It’s just a habit I have. Same time everyday. I’m a bit overweight atm so I have quite a lot s...
I started the paleo diet yesterday. I need to lose weight. Has anyone tried this??
I have an over active thyroid probably since the early 2000's. Recently I started to gain weight without trying. I haven't changed my e...
Good morning... first things first - my apologies for being MIA last week and thanks to AnnieBrooke for stepping in and posting a thread...
Does anyone like intermittent fasting?
I am appallingly obtuse, have been wondering where Barb is and why the weigh-in post did not happen yesterday. I have also been watching ...
I'm 16, 185cm, 93kg. I need to start losing weight but I'm not sure how to start or which plan and program to follow. I'm completely lost...
I am a 17 year old female. I'm 5'5, and weigh 230lbs. I take Lurasidone, Sertraline, birth control and Feramax. I have to take Lurasidone...
i havent run in 3years. should i go run or wait for doctor to make sure its safe. im 42 and always had high cholestrol.
Hello all... I am from Germany and I am a certified nutritionist and I am researching on weight loss so I have joined this forum to learn...

Happy Mother's Day and good morning... Wow - another week has gone by already; do they seem like they're going faster or is it just m...
Hello and good morning everyone. How are we going on this fine, foggy morning - oh, it's not foggy in your neck of the woods, huh? lol ...
I am a T2D on a Low Carb diet. The problems is that my sugar levels do not come down. Why?
Back in early November, I started working out. I was really unhappy with my body and decided I needed some excercise. Everything was goin...
I was always a fit dude back then around 3 years ago. My BMI was within the average range and well, I would say I looked really fit back ...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.