Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
41 - 60 (of 9228) questions
Good morning everyone. As usual, it appears to be a bright sunny day in the Sunshine State, but if recent weather patterns hold true, we...
Good morning, everyone... it's kind of early yet, but it looks to be another sunny day here in - none other than the Sunshine State... :...
Good morning everyone. Well, here we are, into a new month already... It's promising to be a bright, sunny day in my world; I hope every...
Good morning, everyone... It's a fine, foggy morning here today... uggg!!! Do you get the idea that I need my sunshine? LOL What's it ...
Losing weight is something that everyone strives to achieve. However, it must be made clear that weight loss doesn’t entirely depend on t...
Good morning... Well, another week has gone by and it looks to be another hot, sunny day in my corner of the world. Yesterday was our w...
Good morning... it's another bright, sunny day in my world and it looks like it's going to be a hot one, which is par for my area this ti...
How is weight loss effective? Do you think the use of weight loss products is effective? I think it can only support the weight loss,...
Good morning... How's everyone this morning? It looks to be another hot day in my world, so I'm not sure there will be a lot of exciteme...
I had posted a video of my most favorite song in the world - Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World on my Facebook page. Ranae thought ...
Good morning... we're up for a bright, sunshiny day and it looks like it's going to be another hot one. I'm back home again and I was ri...
Good morning... I'm traveling so this is going to be short and sweet. Since I'm traveling, I can't weigh, so I don't have any idea how...
Good morning... It's a hot, sunshiny day in my world but I think it's going to rain later; that's the way it is, here. We've been gettin...
I just read an article about the best medical device of 2018. As I started reading the article I wondered what it could be because there...
Im only 14 and im losing and gaining weight easily and im scared i might have cancer i havent been eating alot and i lay in bed alot i ju...
Good morning... it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood - at least in my neighborhood. Sooo... In some ways, it's been kind of a rou...
My daughter is 23 years old. I noticed she had problems with overeating when she was in middle school, but her major weight gain has been...
Good Morning everyone... Well, here we are bright and early - and I do mean "early" though it's not very bright yet since it's only a lit...
Good morning and Happy Sunday to everyone... How's everyone doing and did we all make it through the 4th of July fireworks with fingers a...
Good morning... Wow - here we are into a new month already...Is this year going fast or am I just going slow? It doesn't seem like it sh...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.