Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
41 - 60 (of 9180) questions
Hello all... I am from Germany and I am a certified nutritionist and I am researching on weight loss so I have joined this forum to learn...

Happy Mother's Day and good morning... Wow - another week has gone by already; do they seem like they're going faster or is it just m...
Hello and good morning everyone. How are we going on this fine, foggy morning - oh, it's not foggy in your neck of the woods, huh? lol ...
I am a T2D on a Low Carb diet. The problems is that my sugar levels do not come down. Why?
Back in early November, I started working out. I was really unhappy with my body and decided I needed some excercise. Everything was goin...
I was always a fit dude back then around 3 years ago. My BMI was within the average range and well, I would say I looked really fit back ...
Good morning everyone!! It's a bright sunshiny day in my part of the world...what about yours? My week started out on a good note a...
I am 56, 5'4'' , 155 lbs and I have gained 20 lbs in one year!! I exercise hard 6 days/week, eat a low carb (<25 g) clean diet, no sugar,...
Hello all, Im really frustrated trying to lose 5-10 lbs. I Work out (cardio/pilates) 2 hrs a day. eat lots of fruit and veggies, calor...
I am female, almost 30, currently 282 pounds. Two years ago I began my weight loss journey at 380 pounds doing low carb/paleo. I got to a...
Hello, I am a 27yr old female , i weigh about and cannot seem to lose any weight..I have tried dieting and exercise but it's like nothin...

Good morning – it’s once again weigh-in day; my how fast the weeks are going by; summer is going to be here before we know it and this la...
Okay, fellow weight losers... another week has come and gone and we know that parts of the country are ensnared in the great snowstorm ca...
having a hard time joining...trying again lol
Another week has gone by and it's weigh-in time again. I can't believe how fast the weeks are going. Is everyone doing okay? My wee...
My gender - male. My age is 22 years. My weight is 75 kilograms. My height is 172 centimeters. Exercise level - Little/no exercise. Accor...
ive heard that psyillum husk expands in volume when touches water --- and can clear intestinal mucus and intestinal wall. Apparently in d...
Good morning. Wow - another week has gone by already; it's hard to believe they're going so fast and it's time for another weigh-in... ...
Who’s ready for bikini time?? I know, I know, some of you still have 20° with snow on the ground and icy roads, but with just over ...
Wow, can you believe another week has gone by? How are y'all doing with your weight loss efforts? I'm not doing as good as I'd have ...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.