Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
41 - 60 (of 9118) questions
I'm new to this site. How do I find people that I can support and get support from them with weight loss ?
12 answers | 18 comments |
Every week is a fresh chance to live a healthier life. This is a hopeful statement to me and helps me never get discouraged. So, what a...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Many of our new members are asking "How Do I Begin?" This community has such vast experience and knowledge that I would like to create a...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I am 21, and my weight is 55kg and I want to loose weight as most of the fat is in my stomach area. please tell me a diet plan and which ...
3 answers |
Please Help: My husband and I are about to see my 23 year old daughter next week, end of July 2017. She is @60-70 pounds overweight, prob...
5 answers | 4 comments |
Hi eveyone i would like some advice? I want to loose around 40/50 pounds, so i have decided to try the 1200 calorie eating plan with as...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Has anyone tried Sweet To Svelte drops/tablets, I have just started taking them today and I do not feel hungry yet. I am woundering if th...
45 answers | 3 comments |
I'm a 17 year old female and recently just got out of a really bad relationship I suffer very bad anxiety and I've had a loss of appetite...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 18yrs old.. I am 103 kg and 5.6 inch...I am unmarried and using orslim tablet for weight reduction..I had joined gym since a year bu...
13 answers | 2 comments |
weight loss related question.i want to know the feedback for one product .Its is available on amazon and walmart but no reviews..but my f...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had posted a video of my most favorite song in the world - Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World on my Facebook page. Ranae thought ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
I’m f22 y/o, currently weighing 92kilos. I want to come down to 75-65kilos. I’m extremely worried that I will be left with loose skin, so...
3 answers |
Please take a moment to reach out to Barb135, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leader in WL...
1 answer |
Doing the paleo diet. Anyone tried this?
2 answers |
From long time I have a problem with obesity. I tried several diets but without any result. Now I think to try with a weight loss product...
15 answers |
I'm a 23 year old female who has a lot of loose skin. my whole life, i've been in fairly good shapes . in middle school I was obese but i...
1 answer |
I've just started taking duromine 40mg to lose a few kilos. I don't want anyone at work to know, but my pupils are big and I look differe...
2 answers | 3 comments |
What is the best way to lose extra weight rapidly in 2017?
1 answer |
I need to lose ten pounds in one month and I want to see what is the fastest way to do it.
5 answers | 4 comments |
I'm 88 kg and 175 cm and many dietitians told me that I have vey good metabolism but I am eating a lot but playing tennis helped me not t...
2 answers |
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
7.53k Members
9.12k Questions
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.