Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
61 - 80 (of 9112) questions
So the past year or so i have gained alot of weight since i started taking birth control. Last week my bra broke and im a 36H (uk size) s...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So I'm thirteen and I'm in eighth grade. Throughout the year I worked out a lot and I weighed 113, but during my seventh grade summer I w...
1 answer |
I am 25 years old , 59 kg and 1,63m. Somebody can recommend me a good diet to lose 5 kg?
1 answer |
Who’s ready for bikini time?? Certainly, not I…………….. With just 6 weeks before the first day of summer, this seems like a good time t...
57 answers | 1 comment |
I've been taking Phentermine as a weight-loss supplement for 6 months. I currently want to stop taking it, but was informed that I need ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Ok so heres the deal. Im a naturally skinny girl however in feb i remarried and since have gained 45 lbs!!!! My new hubby is a bigger guy...
3 answers | 3 comments |
My daughter is 23 years old. I noticed she had problems with overeating when she was in middle school, but her major weight gain has been...
16 answers | 8 comments |
Does it happen to you girls?
1 answer |
Good Morning, About two years I started a desk job, and I was used to working on my feet from 6am-5pm at my job before. I do take the ...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I am 34 and have always been overweight. I work out, eat a vegan/ vegaterian diet, also I'm active. My heavest was 232, and I currently w...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I have depression, I have a full time job and generally manage to hide the sad and hopeless person that I feel like alot of the time. Whe...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am trying to lose about 3kg in a month, and I want to be able to maintain it afterward. & I want to be able to do this healthily too:) ...
5 answers | 5 comments |
Hello, I am a 27 yr old female. I have been overweight all my life even though i eat quite healthy and exercise regularly. I recently got...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I started the paleo diet yesterday. I need to lose weight. Has anyone tried this??
7 answers | 5 comments |
A gym will help you only physical but Yoga can do much more than you think. Yoga can help you in concentrating your mind and keep your mi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I'm back to this constant struggle with loosing weight, I'm 199lb now the biggest I've ever been. I need to find some kind support gro...
3 answers |
I have gained 35 pounds over the past three years. I exercise 2 to 3 times a week. I am 4 foot 11. I only eat about 1000 cal a day. Why a...
2 answers |
I was wondering if anyone has issues with Hormones and looking for weight management too. If possible can you look over this poll? -
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I am exercising 3-4 times a week with weight and cardio(30-40min)I did Spartan race last year, run 10K Nike run and other competit...
3 answers |
He is over 250lbs and has metabolic syndrome but cannot change his eating habits or diet . I am afraid because I love him...
3 answers |
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
7.53k Members
9.11k Questions
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.