Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
81 - 100 (of 9140) questions
I am 25 years old , 59 kg and 1,63m. Somebody can recommend me a good diet to lose 5 kg?
Who’s ready for bikini time?? Certainly, not I…………….. With just 6 weeks before the first day of summer, this seems like a good time t...
I've been taking Phentermine as a weight-loss supplement for 6 months. I currently want to stop taking it, but was informed that I need ...
Ok so heres the deal. Im a naturally skinny girl however in feb i remarried and since have gained 45 lbs!!!! My new hubby is a bigger guy...
Does it happen to you girls?
Good Morning, About two years I started a desk job, and I was used to working on my feet from 6am-5pm at my job before. I do take the ...
I am 34 and have always been overweight. I work out, eat a vegan/ vegaterian diet, also I'm active. My heavest was 232, and I currently w...
I have depression, I have a full time job and generally manage to hide the sad and hopeless person that I feel like alot of the time. Whe...
I am trying to lose about 3kg in a month, and I want to be able to maintain it afterward. & I want to be able to do this healthily too:) ...
Hello, I am a 27 yr old female. I have been overweight all my life even though i eat quite healthy and exercise regularly. I recently got...
A gym will help you only physical but Yoga can do much more than you think. Yoga can help you in concentrating your mind and keep your mi...
So I'm back to this constant struggle with loosing weight, I'm 199lb now the biggest I've ever been. I need to find some kind support gro...
I have gained 35 pounds over the past three years. I exercise 2 to 3 times a week. I am 4 foot 11. I only eat about 1000 cal a day. Why a...
I was wondering if anyone has issues with Hormones and looking for weight management too. If possible can you look over this poll? -
Hello, I am exercising 3-4 times a week with weight and cardio(30-40min)I did Spartan race last year, run 10K Nike run and other competit...
He is over 250lbs and has metabolic syndrome but cannot change his eating habits or diet . I am afraid because I love him...
My name is Nelson, am 27 of age, I had sex with a lady for about 18month now. Last week I started getting some funny feeling about mys...
My weight is 101.7 kg and height 5.11 inchs which diet and exercise should i do
I m 25 years old and my weight is 78 and height is 5 feet 7 inch plz tell how to reduce weight and fat I am now at dieting withbdiet pl...
I am a young female trying to loose weight but I'm having a problem with the exercise part because I am on a walker an many other heath i...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.