Weight Loss & Dieting Community
A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
81 - 100 (of 9098) questions
I am 169 pounds. I am 5,9 and I'm a 15 year old male. However, any attempt of very prolonged dieting and consistent excerise has left me ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am 5'2 and weight is 57
1 answer | 1 comment |
PlZzz help me to loose weight
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm getting married in 2 months . My goal is to lose 20lbs . Is that possible? I love fish vegetables high protein foods . I walk about 4...
1 answer |
My current weight 71 kg so i lose 6 kg which type of diet i follow
Hello you amazing people. Do you think it's fair to say that everyone we see that's fat, including me and it's not because of disease. W...
2 answers |
I am South Indian I am doing walking 1hour morning and evening and I am getting 530 am so I am getting sleep after lunch what should I do...
5 answers | 4 comments |
20 year old works at desk matching diamonds 11:30am-8pm 5 days a week Eats healthy but still can't lose!!! Any help?
1 answer |
I wanna be came thin up to 60 kg
2 answers | 1 comment |
Kindly help on knowing how many calories i take in a day how can i know and can someone give me a good diet to reduce my weight as am 30 ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I'm turning 40 in May. Last July I was going home on a city bus and there were no seats so I had to stand. A lady kindly offered me her...
Im 162 and 45 kg. I dont want to lose weight but I dont want to take weight too, when I start to drink water I take weight and why Is tha...
1 answer |
Im 162 and 45 kg. I dont want to lose weight but I dont want to take weight too, when I start to drink water I take weight and why Is tha...
hello i am a 29 years old male. i am over weighted. i had a sedentary kind of life style and i used to be a glutton. all those led to a ...
3 answers |
Its currently set at about 3,700 calories a day here and I feel like thats too much and not accurate at all. I need to change it, if anyo...
2 answers |
I'd like to increase my calorie intake to 1500cal
I'd like to increase my calorie intake to 1500cal
Does anyone know how it works? Side effects I should know? Tips while using it? Etc? And the best kinds? I have the Yogi one, is this a g...
1 answer |
Hey guys, don't know if any of you struggle with night time cravings but it's when I'm the weakest when it comes to my diet, it's like I ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a 17 year old female. I'm 5"2 and weigh 55kg, am I overweight?
2 answers | 1 comment |
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
7.51k Members
9.1k Questions
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.