Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
81 - 100 (of 9201) questions
I'm a 17 year old female and recently just got out of a really bad relationship I suffer very bad anxiety and I've had a loss of appetite...
I am 18yrs old.. I am 103 kg and 5.6 inch...I am unmarried and using orslim tablet for weight reduction..I had joined gym since a year bu...
weight loss related question.i want to know the feedback for one product .Its is available on amazon and walmart but no reviews..but my f...
I’m f22 y/o, currently weighing 92kilos. I want to come down to 75-65kilos. I’m extremely worried that I will be left with loose skin, so...
Please take a moment to reach out to Barb135, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leader in WL...
Doing the paleo diet. Anyone tried this?
From long time I have a problem with obesity. I tried several diets but without any result. Now I think to try with a weight loss product...
I'm a 23 year old female who has a lot of loose skin. my whole life, i've been in fairly good shapes . in middle school I was obese but i...
I've just started taking duromine 40mg to lose a few kilos. I don't want anyone at work to know, but my pupils are big and I look differe...
What is the best way to lose extra weight rapidly in 2017?
I need to lose ten pounds in one month and I want to see what is the fastest way to do it.
I'm 88 kg and 175 cm and many dietitians told me that I have vey good metabolism but I am eating a lot but playing tennis helped me not t...
I hate it! Anyone know how to get rid of it without any procedures? I have recently been trying "Good-bye Cellulite" by nivea. I saw...
I'm a 50 year old woman. I was recently told I am pre diabetic and that I need to lose 30 lbs. I am 5'5" and 150 lbs. I have since then ...
Is there a way to adjust your measurements to units. Example adding an apple etc does it have to have ounces or grams? If you don't have...
I want to loose 7 kg in a month would it be possible? Some people says it not. Help me
I have hypothyroid issue anyone please suggest me weight loss tips and diet
I'm trying to gain 20 pounds within a month, the healthy way
Hi all, 37 yr old female, healthy overall, no meds apart from 20mg of LEXAPRO. I have gained about 30 lbs without real cause, and I canno...
currently m having 76kg and my hight is 5'7" and I am also doing regular exercise, going gym but I want proper dite chart from morning br...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.