Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions
Hi. I was wondering if you had any advice for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I had a recent mammogram/ US for breast symptoms. The...
I am a 5'9, naturally 145ibs 20 year old girl who eats a very high protein and healthy diet and works out 6 days a week. In August 2011, ...
I guess you can say i am obese...its nobodys fault but my own and U HATE MYSELF! I had a baby (10 total) sept 2008 by c-section and then ...
So It's been a week since I started dieting....I am really careful about what I eat, I increased eating vegetables, fruits and cut all th...
I was prescribed adipex ) 37.5 mg. my fiances mother was prescribed the same exact thing. Before spending tons of money she gave me a wee...
What can I do to lose weight if nothing seems to be working for me? I started taking the phen pill 37.5mg and a B12shot two weeks ago, my...
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.