Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss Journeys Group

A group for people who would like regular buddy support on their weight loss journey. Anyone can join the group the only request from every member it to participate in teh group regularily - to share highs and lows, to be supportive and inspiring to eachother.
1 - 6 (of 122) questions
What motivates your current weight loss journey? For me it was the realisation that my self esteem had flatlined because of my self lo...
Does anyone want to join me on a weight loss journey? My idea is to keep in touch and to encourage each other through the process of los...
a lot of women told me that skipping is bad for uterus ...my weight is between 65 to 68 and age is 23 and height is 5'3 .........can i op...
hi my height is 5;3 and weight is between 65 to 68.........am working on it ..problem is lack of motivation...after one or two weeks of s...
I've been trying to lose weight for some time and came across a fat burner called Green-Fu which is finally working. Has anyone here trie...
Just wanted to come by and say hi:) Just joined to have some support with the 100 lb weight loss I need to lose for health reasons.
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.