Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss Journeys Group

A group for people who would like regular buddy support on their weight loss journey. Anyone can join the group the only request from every member it to participate in teh group regularily - to share highs and lows, to be supportive and inspiring to eachother.
I'm looking for friends who are looking to loose weight and tone up.
Hello! Im 20 years old looking to lose 112lbs. Im looking or people who are on their weight loss journey and are serious about it but not...
I went to the doctor last week and she told me I need to loose 40 pounds. I though medhelp could be a great place to find motivation. I'm...
Here is a fab tool for motivation... Put in your starting weight and current weight and it tells you your total percentage weight loss ...
Try this calculator and find out.... http://www.calculator.net/ideal-weight-calculator.html Mine came out as.... Based on th...
Hi everyone, I am 54 and need to lose 110lbs. I have been roller-coaster dieting for 35yrs. now. I weighed 109 when I met my husband, but...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.