Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss Journeys Group

A group for people who would like regular buddy support on their weight loss journey. Anyone can join the group the only request from every member it to participate in teh group regularily - to share highs and lows, to be supportive and inspiring to eachother.
I joined MedHelp on June 2, 2011 and I am going (not trying) to lose 50 lbs on My Weight Loss Journey. I would love to have some "budd...
I love my wii fit - think it is the best tool I have in my weight loss battle - it holds me accountable daily - with weight / bmi grap...
Here is a fab tool for motivation... Put in your starting weight and current weight and it tells you your total percentage weight loss s...
I have often said, I have had a easier time, stop smoking, then loseing this weight.(Personally) I have hit a brick wall so hard I can't ...
What is the ONE thing thats constantly holds you back from really moving forward with your weight loss? And dont say all the excuses we u...
I have always known that I binge eat but have recently realized that I go a little above and beyond the norm. Do you do this? Do you know...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.