Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss Journeys Group

A group for people who would like regular buddy support on their weight loss journey. Anyone can join the group the only request from every member it to participate in teh group regularily - to share highs and lows, to be supportive and inspiring to eachother.
Has anybody used kettlebells - they seem to be the in thing right now and I am thinking about getting one and a DVD to go with it...
I have been trying to burn fat around my belly and arms but it's been difficult.i registered in a gym where i am paying £40 every month...
I lost my focus - piled on the pounds - but I am back again raring to go :) x
If you want to join in the 40 day challenge - it starts today (14th August 2010) but anyone can join in at any point - but weight loss ...
I'm really frustrated. My tracker is stuck at 182.6. I'm bypassing a million treats (I'm staying at my sister's, a block away from a dair...
I started a low carb plan I'd gotten from a weight loss clinic, but I need some advice on how to stick to it. I do fine during the day, ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.