Women's Choice Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.
1 - 20 (of 477) questions
Hi, So 13 days ago me and my boyfriend decided to have protected sex, yes we used a condom it did not break or slip but I was during my...
1 answer | 7 comments |
I am in the middle of a nasty drama. I fell for this man, who travels a lot for work. Even when he was in the middle of his business tr...
1 answer |
hi, I had unprotected sex right after my period for two days and then I took plan b. after taking plan b, exactly a week later, I noticed...
49 answers | 4 comments |
Me and my partner we had sex but condom broke and it was about 5 cm big he com inside me . From same day until today(day 5) i have brown ...
I had unprotected sex on May 2nd 3 houses later I took the take action pill and once again had unprotected sex that same day I’ve never e...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex on May 2nd 3 houses later I took the take action pill and once again had unprotected sex that same day I’ve never e...
I'm now 6 weeks pregnant have an abortion scheduled next week. This was a total accident and was the 1st time i had sex with the dad. I d...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I was on birth control (Aviane) for almost two years. I stopped taking the pill after my serious relationship ended in January. My first ...
On the 2 and 3rd of april i had unprotected sex and took morning after pill on the 4th, only a few hours after having unprotected sex. Th...
2 answers |
I had sex Saturday the 7th. He went in and out only 5 times (I had something else to attend to) he had a condom on the whole time (We che...
I have a 6 month baby girl. She born in c section delivery. Feb 14 i take a abortion pills.That time the baby was aborted. But now i am p...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Anyone at all familiar with postinor 2, the two tablet dosage, right so here is my hugeee concern, me and my gf had sex on the 26/01/2018...
1 answer |
Hello everyone. I had an ablation (balloon) and D&C in 2011 in 20's. I have never truly wanted children, and I stupidly made this decisio...
1 answer |
My emergency control failed i took it 2 weeks ago and took a pregnancy test and its positive i currently have 2 children and married but ...
1 answer |
I haven't talked to the babies dad since friday i think hes chicken out but doesn't know how to tell me I called his grandma she says she...
1 answer |
Hi, I've a question. Let's say I've had sex a week ago and now ( 7 days after, checked positive pregnant) And I would like to do an ...
1 answer |
I took plan b 3 times in one week. I know I completely messed up my cycle by doing this. I took them 9/14, 9/18 & 9/19. My last period wa...
1 answer |
I am considering abortion because the father left and because I'm going to join the military soon. I was wondering about abortion and wha...
1 answer | 1 comment |
i don't know how far along i am, but 3 days ago i took 3 pregnancy tests (because i missed my period twice) and they all came back positi...
2 answers |
My girl friend thinks it can. Can of debating over it so want to find out
2 answers |
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Women's Choice Community
602 Members
477 Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.