Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Choice Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.
1 - 20 (of 468) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Anyone at all familiar with postinor 2, the two tablet dosage, right so here is my hugeee concern, me and my gf had sex on the 26/01/2018...
1 answer |
Hello everyone. I had an ablation (balloon) and D&C in 2011 in 20's. I have never truly wanted children, and I stupidly made this decisio...
1 answer |
My emergency control failed i took it 2 weeks ago and took a pregnancy test and its positive i currently have 2 children and married but ...
1 answer |
hi, I had unprotected sex right after my period for two days and then I took plan b. after taking plan b, exactly a week later, I noticed...
47 answers | 1 comment |
2194841 tn?1338417471
I haven't talked to the babies dad since friday i think hes chicken out but doesn't know how to tell me I called his grandma she says she...
1 answer |
Hi, I've a question. Let's say I've had sex a week ago and now ( 7 days after, checked positive pregnant) And I would like to do an ...
1 answer |
I took plan b 3 times in one week. I know I completely messed up my cycle by doing this. I took them 9/14, 9/18 & 9/19. My last period wa...
1 answer |
I'm now 6 weeks pregnant have an abortion scheduled next week. This was a total accident and was the 1st time i had sex with the dad. I d...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am considering abortion because the father left and because I'm going to join the military soon. I was wondering about abortion and wha...
1 answer | 1 comment |
i don't know how far along i am, but 3 days ago i took 3 pregnancy tests (because i missed my period twice) and they all came back positi...
2 answers |
My girl friend thinks it can. Can of debating over it so want to find out
2 answers |
I did a surgical abortion when I was 10 weeks and four days pregnant on May 27, 2017. The following month, I had very irregular bleeding ...
1 answer |
Im 19 weeks pregnant and i just knew about a week ago and i dont want him , any ideas ?
1 answer |
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary to specialmom- your Community Leader!  Please take a moment to reach out to specialmom, and give a shout out for how mu...
Has anyone ever had an abortion/termination?
Hello, I wasn't sure where exactly to post this so sorry mods if it is in the wrong section. Opinions please: My boyfriend and I had ...
10 answers |
Before I met my now husband, I got pregnant and had a boy in my teens. After being with my husband a while we got pregnant. He was ne...
5 answers |
I have 3 months baby and I didnt had my periods from last 2 months also I m breastfeeding my child I do had sex with my husband I think I...
2 answers |
5 weeks pregnant and I have been taking the isotretinoin drug for my acne. Abortion is higly recommended since isotretinoin can cause sev...
1 answer |
I made the decision to have a surgical abortion last Thursday (1 week and 4 days ago), and today I started experiencing pain an increased...
1 answer |
A
A
Women's Choice Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers