Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Women's Choice Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding pregnancy choices, including abortion, adoption, or parenting.
I have a MA coming up on the 26th of this month. I've been treating a UTI with antibiotics and finish my course on the 23rd. I believ...
I had a medical abortion yesterday.. alone, and maybe a little past the cutoff. Everything went fine, passed both fetus and placenta with...
I am considering abortion because the father left and because I'm going to join the military soon. I was wondering about abortion and wha...
So, are you considering abortion? What is leading you to considering this decision? There is no right or wrong--- and we are here to h...
Has anyone had trouble obtaining a legal abortion when they want one? What are the laws and barriers where you live? Here is an article ...
In firt 7 days there was a light bleeding and now. There is heavy. Also i didnt get my periods for 3 months
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.