Women's Choice Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.
41 - 60 (of 471) questions
What do you all think about abortions?
23 answers | 1 comment |
i bought today mifegyn and cytotec I have tried 2 days before only with Cytotec (2tablets in the water not under the tounge)i became to f...
2 answers |
I think am pregnant,,, early days pregnant and I wouldn't want to keep the baby,,, I just took nexium 20mg esomeprazole.....I was wonderi...
My name is tiffany and im 18. My boyfriend is 20 and already has 2 boys by 2 different women. we have been together for 7 months this mon...
32 answers |
I don't want to go through this again of not having support or the dad acting like an *** whole, im only six weeks, I pray that the most ...
3 answers |
Just found out that I am pregnant, Expected due date 04/30.. Told my now ex and he wants me to have an abortion. I honestly do not want t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, me and my boyfriend have been together for over a year with one break up that lasted a week because I broke up with him. In our fi...
3 answers |
I took Plan B a little over a month ago and had my period the day after I took it. My period for this month, however, has yet to arrive -...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Soooo today I found out I was pregnant, do I live or jump? Lol not funny, but already have 6.... Scared to tell the dad
3 answers |
Hi i just found out that am perangent with baby number 7 but hubby keeps telling me that having this baby will be to much I don't know wh...
7 answers |
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last weekend, I took the pill a day after on Monday. Yesterday, I started bleeding. I got over my...
1 answer |
So I'm 22 going on 23, I am a single mom I was in a serious relationship with my child's father we were engaged and he was my first. Thin...
2 answers |
HI I HAVE A COUPLE QUESTIONS ABOUT ABORTIONS AND I REALLY DONT KNOW WHERE TO POST MY QUESTION...IS THIS WHERE U POST...PLEASE NO NEGATIVE...
3 answers |
I found out I was pregnant about a month ago now, and I had no idea how far along I was. I initially didn't want to get rid of the baby b...
1 answer |
Is it wrong for a mother that already has 3 kids. Now expecting the 4th But have had thoughts since I was 13 weeks to get it aborte...
9 answers |
I am 5 weeks and this will be my fourth child, I have a job and going to school, but I don't know if I should continue on with this pregn...
3 answers |
Broke up with my ex about a wk before I found out I was pregnant. He's been seeing another girl and when we talked today about our plans ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
yesterday at 1230 i took the 4 misoprosil pills for the med. abortion. almost imidiatly at the 1/2 mark i started to feel imense pain and...
7 answers | 1 comment |
So I am have fallen pregnant, I have no idea how far gone I am cause I was on the pill. I just took at test and it says 5+ weeks.. I'm co...
8 answers |
ANYONE HERE EVER HEARD OF PENNYROYAL INDUCING ABORTION. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FOR AN ABORTION ON SATURDAY AND REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO TH...
52 answers |
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Women's Choice Community
596 Members
471 Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.