Aa
A
A
A
Close

Women's Health Center Group

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.
61 - 80 (of 122) questions
alright i just turned 16 and i started my period like 3 years ago, and ever since like as soon as i get off my period i get white stuff t...
I am 35 years old and have 2 sons. I am a smoker. Married 15 years. Since age 17 I have had cervical cell dysplacia on and off. I have ha...
I am 47yrs old. I have been experiencing bad cramps/lower back pain during my monthly cycle that only seems to be getting worse. I am n...
Lately my periods have been acting weirder then usual. Ever since last October it has been overly strange. See I skipped November. ...
I'll try to explain this the best that I can. I've been getting UTI's since I've been 18. I've had multiple UTI's that's been cleared up...
Hello there, Since age 16 I have had trouble with Ovarian Cyst. My first surgery at age 17 for 3- 3cm cyst 1 on left and 2 on right, ...
I started doing pushups daily as much as i can for about 2 month and ever since i've been struggling to breath, i went to the doctor beca...
hii im a 18 year old female, i missed my period for 5 months,around that time i was sexually active before and after i missed my period b...
Heylo, Im kind of embarrassed to be asking this but its been bothering me for so long I have to figure out what it is. I keep getting ...
Hi, I am 23 years old and married. I have three younge children. I also have my tubes tied for about a year. Yesterday and today I have b...
A week before Christmas, I had typical symptoms of a uti. I tried to flush it out with cranberry juice, but 7 days later I called the do...
hi i am 18 years old...i recently lost my verginity to my boyfriend who ive been dating to 7 months now .. for the past seven months i th...
I have had a vaginal infection for the past 6 months. I believe it is due to a tampon that was left in for too long. I have been having a...
Hello guys I just want to ask about the fluids realesed during masturbation for women, and the type of stains they usually release. M...
Hi, I am a 24 year old female. I recently had the tip of a partners penis touch my vagina, for LITERALLY all of a second. He didnt pe...
IM HAVING VAG. DISCHARGE AND A FOUL ODOR IVE BEEN TO DOCTORS NO STDS IVE BEEN TAKIN ALL KINDS OF MEDS BUT I CTILL HAV IT WAT ELSE CN I DO...
i was expecting to have periods on 24 jan but i am 5 days late.....i have taken Gynaecosid for bleeding...this is the second day i hav ta...
I stopped taking my monthy birth control a little over a week and a half ago, and a few days later I had my normal cycle which stopped ab...
could u tell me why im bleding again after finishing a week ago help me please really worried im getting clots aswell
Okay for the ppl that don't know whats being going on with me im going to give you a quick update. I haven't had my period in 108 days. A...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.