Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Pregnancy 35 and older forum, or our Women's Health forum.

13 - 19 (of 227) questions
Hi, FREE Moody Me - Mood Diary and Tracker iPhone App Have more happy days! Track your mood with the Moody Me mood tracker app to f...
When can i start giveing my baby..... baby food
Hello, I'm having a baby boy on February 9th ; I don't know if I should circumcise or not. His father doesn't mind and I'm still kinda if...
Hello I am curious if it is safe to have a genetic testing procedure done at 5 in half months of pregnancy. The test that I am having to ...
May sound stupid, please don't laugh. My baby is 13 month old, she is my second daughter - first one is 19 y.o. Different fathers and cou...
My son will be 4 weeks on wednesday, for the past couple of days he seems constantly hungry. He has 4oz bottles but is now wanting them ...
Hi just wondering if it's possible to get pregnant right after a period. My last day of my period was 25th August and had intercourse 2 d...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.