Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community
A community of women 35 and up who have recently delivered babies, and their partners, to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: physical changes during recovery, getting enough rest, exercise and losing the baby weight. Please visit these links to ask questions about breastfeeding or newborn care. If you are pregnant, ask your questions on our Pregnancy 35+ forum.
81 - 100 (of 227) questions
I am Ritika,Actually I had come up with a very sensitive case of my niece, who is now 1 month old but she is in ICU because 1.Since b...
2 answers |
I was wondering if there's anyone here who strictly formula fed their babies from day one and if everything turned out fine with their ki...
3 answers |
Wondering if anyone knows if the test was positive for 2 days and now is negative is it too late to conceive? My bf was out of town this...
2 answers |
Hello All! I am looking for an advice from someone who was in these shoes, or knows about similar situation. I have a baby, my Alisa is 1...
6 answers |
I gave birth to my third child 3 months ago and it feels as though my vagina is stretched out. My husband and I both immediately noticed...
2 answers |
I finally decided to allow myself the mourning over not conceiving a child with my own genes. I tried 4 iuis 1 ivf (and a partridge in a ...
3 answers |
Hello Ladies, Has anyone of you got negative hpt results and period like bleeding but was still pregnant. If yes, then i request you t...
During this pregnancy I've noticed Metamucil has really helped my constipation. I will be having a c section. I know they will give ...
2 answers |
Should a 45 year old with a history of a miscarriage at 13 weeks 4 mos previously automatically be on a progesterone supplement? The chi...
3 answers |
Hello. I am at 7 wks based on my LMP, but measured at 5 weeks 3 days with a heartbeat of 120. I'm returning for another sonogram in 2 w...
2 answers |
I am 47 years old. I had my tubes cut,burnt,& tied 22 years ago. I have NOT Had aa PERIOD in 2 MONTHS. Am I going through the change o...
1 answer |
can u go on to have heathly babies in the future,after loosing ur baby to hypoplastic left heart snydrome?or is there anyone who was diag...
1 answer |
I'm making a group for those TTC naturally with herbs or whatever! Stop by today if you are on the TTC wagon or if you just wanna offer s...
My son is 3 months old and next week we are traveling back home to Canada from Europe to visit the family. We will lose 8 hours. I read t...
I am in a debate with relatives as to what age you "should" teach your baby to fall asleep by themselves. I think under 6 weeks is too yo...
6 answers |
I started spotting 3 or 4 days before my period. i have never done that. Now my period just will not end I started my period on the 4th. ...
1 answer |
My little girl is almost 5 weeks old and never goes to sleep at the same time at night. Every night is different. I'm trying to figure ou...
8 answers |
Hi ladies before i start i would just like to send lots of baby dust and best wishes to everyone. I have a little baby boy who is will be...
2 answers |
Hi I am going to be 35 next month, I have a 13 yr old son (from a previous relationship) and recently got married. My husband and I are t...
4 answers |
Hi ladies, I am currently 16 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I am scheduled to have amnio on Thursday. I read about the Quad screen in the ...
3 answers |
Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community
236 Members
227 Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.